First of all, congratulation for finishing the first volume of Re Zero ![]()
In short, I want to have everyone opinion on Re Zero book 1 and on the bookclub in general.
Here are some rules
-This is a friendly discussion, not a debat about who is wrong or right so respect is compulsory.
-Some of these question ask for Constructive comments not insults. Agains respect is compulsory
-Your opinion is important so please speak up.
-Have fun.
-Do not spoil futur book. If you speak about futur expectation please use the spoiler tag.
-Since the book is about the first volume…
WARNING THIS WILL CONTAIN SPOILER ABOUT VOLUME 1
How did you like the book(1 = very bad, 10 = perfect)
- 1
- 2
- 3
- 4
- 5
- 6
- 7
- 8
- 9
- 10
0 voters
I would like if you can describe in more details your experience so here are1 some guideline. These are only guideline you don’t need to use them but I can help you develope your opinion.
-Was the story plot good, interesting, made sense, captivating etc…
-The character are well made, interesting, who is your favorite etc…
-The difficulty was good, too hard, too easy, grammar, vocab etc…
What difficulty was the book for you(1 = too easy, 10 = too hard)
- 1
- 2
- 3
- 4
- 5
- 6
- 7
- 8
- 9
- 10
0 voters
Next section is about the bookclub
How would you rate the Bookclub in therm of usefulness, fun, organisation(1 = worst book club, 10 = best book club)
- 1
- 2
- 3
- 4
- 5
- 6
- 7
- 8
- 9
- 10
0 voters
GuideLines
The bookclub is well made,easy to find/know, etc…
The bookclub is interesting, fun, etc
The bookclub is useful for learning, etc…
The last one is mostly to help me.
What did you think of me as the manager of bookclub(1 = worst, 10 = best) This poll is obviousy anonymous.
- 1
- 2
- 3
- 4
- 5
- 6
- 7
- 8
- 9
- 10
0 voters
Since it’s my first time managing a bookclub I want to know if there is anything I can do to make the bookclub more interesting for you guys.(Please be kind to me
) I’m asking for way for me to get better, for example more details, more organisation, change some things in my way of doing things etc… I can accept critics so I won’t be mad if you say i’m bad ![]()
So yeah, I will be waiting to read about what you have to say ![]()
