No leeches?

Hello, everyone. I’ve been trying to see how many leeches I’ve got with StellaTerra’s Leech Displayer and a Leech Detector using my API. Not sure if it’s a problem with how I’m doing something, or maybe I simply don’t have leeches, but neither tool displays anything. Here’s a picture of my SRS progress:

Also, if it’s the case that I don’t have leeches. At which level to they start becoming a recurring issue?

2 Likes

You don’t have anything above Master. I think the leech detectors may check for items that bounce back and forth from Enlightened to Guru.

3 Likes

What constitutes a leech is not a fixed definition. I haven’t used the scripts you’re using, so I’ll suggest trying the Item Inspector as it gives you flexibility and tons of functionality for working on your leeches.

In the settings you can define how “lenient” the script is going to be for defining which items are to be included. Check @prouleau’s OP post for instructions for how to set leech values and how to make the most of the script! :slight_smile:

Good luck! :+1:

3 Likes

Don’t worry, they’ll come :smiley:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.