Burned leeches celebration thread 🔥

Here’s a new thread to celebrate burning those annoying turtles that have fought way to long to avoid the big burn!

Go get 'em

5 Likes

This guy have been lurking in guru for the last time :partying_face:

7 Likes

How do you know what your leeches are?

2 Likes

This one seems to always come up whenever I need to remember that on 土地 it uses the と reading…

I know 土曜日, so why do I get it wrong here. Anyway, congrats on burning it.

1 Like

You can use scripts like this one
[Userscript] WaniKani Dashboard Leech Tables - Notice your leeches

But different people have different opinions on when something is a leech. I think personally of leeches as any item that are wasting my time by being in my reviews way too often :sweat_smile:

I think this script is obsolete. Item Inspector displays a table like this but with more features. For one thing you can get the meaning and reading revealed in a popup when you move the mouse over the item. You study your leeches by going over them reciting meaning and reading, and then you check your answer with the popup. Disclosure: I am the author of Item Inspector.

This is what a leech is. In Item Inspector you can finely tune the Leech filter to select the items you consider a leech with a real value. With Dashboad Leech Tables you must choose Integers from a dropdown. This is a much less precise selection.

You may get the script here.

5 Likes

Burned this yesterday

2 Likes

The meaning at first didn’t make sense to me.

1 Like

This thread’s reminding me that I should reinstall the leech trainer.

2 Likes

Finally removed 年中 from my review pile! it has been a leech year round since August 9, 2019 :sweat_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.