Join the Beginner Book Club here!
Aria the Masterpiece Home Thread
Aria the Masterpiece Chapter 49: 秘密の場所
Start Date: August 17th
Previous Chapter: Chapter 48
Next Chapter: Chapter 50
- Please use spoiler tags for content that would be considered a spoiler.
- When asking for help, please mention the page, panel, and speech bubble. Be sure to mention if you are reading a version other than Aria the Masterpiece.
- Don’t be afraid of asking questions, even if they seem embarrassing at first. All of us are here to learn.
Mark your participation status by voting in this poll.
- I’m reading along
- I’m still reading the book but I haven’t reached this chapter yet
- I’m no longer reading the book
- I’m skipping this book
Can we talk about how Akari’s completely failed to notice that Aria’s been replaced by a monkey that’s wearing his face?
Anyway, when I went to Venice, I made a specific point of visiting this exact location.
The stairs actually aren’t that hard to find, at least in the current Basilica - they’re signposted, in fact, and you need to buy a ticket to go up them (the main Basilica floor is free, but the balcony and catacombs cost money).
You can also visit the place in Assassin’s Creed II, though I don’t rightly recall whether the statues are there or not.
Haha, I loved Aria社長’s outfit. It felt a bit random, but I guess it does keep him incognito?
I cannot help but admire your dedication!! Glad you had such lovely weather that day.
Also, that monkey outfit is so cringeworthy. I’d want to be incognito too if someone made me wear something like that!
I didn’t realize this chapter was so short!
Akatsuki’s face on page 308 is priceless! And the reveal on 310.
pg 300: Is he…doing his own theme music? That seems about right tbh.
I just finished the chapter this morning - loved those last 3 pages!