Aria the Masterpiece Home Thread (Beginner Book Club / Aria Book Club)

Results are in: no break!

4 Likes

The new threads are here!

3 Likes

@Naphthalene I was bored so I added the schedule for volume 6, and the schedule sans dates for volume 7.

2 Likes

お疲れ様!
I’ll add the relevant pages later.

1 Like

Also, we’re on track to finish in January. :tada:

3 Likes

We are indeed!
New chapter:

Also, you and @Ditto20 are waaay too fast. I can’t even reply first to my own poll…

4 Likes

You happened to catch me on a break at work. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I just happened to open the page right after the thread popped up, I guess :slight_smile: I’m not always that fast.

1 Like

I saw what you just did in the Haruhi thread though.

4 Likes

But lucky for me, I get to sit next to you when normally I come in too late for that :wink:

1 Like

One more book done! That felt both slow and very fast.

5 Likes

It felt fast to me since I feel like I just caught up!

2 Likes

Nice!

In other news, I have to finally complete the page number thingy in the schedule.
… Maybe tomorrow.

3 Likes

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

the moving target is killing me :joy:

2 Likes

What chapter are you up to? :slight_smile:

Just started volume 4 while I was away, but haven’t had a chance to look through the threads yet. If I have a free day with nothing much better to do I can get through 4 or 5 chapters in a go, but those days are few and far between at the moment :wink:

3 Likes

You don’t need to catch up in one slab - just read two chapters a week instead of one and you’ll get there eventually. Or three chapters every two weeks - anything that’s faster than one a week will work.

6 Likes

Well, turns out chapter ordering in volume 6 of the Masterpiece is fairly different from the original.
J\cdot O \cdot Y

Edit: Anyway, the new chapter is here!

5 Likes

Oh yes? I wonder why.

1 Like

I’m ready for masterpiece volume 6.

I guess I should order volume 7.

3 Likes