Hello, this is a discussion about the book 君の膵臓を食べたい・I Want to Eat Your Pancreas
This is a go-at-your-own-pace discussion so there are no hard deadlines. Join at any time!
In this thread, feel free to discuss plot/ development as well as ask any grammar/vocab questions related to the book.
Inspired by this other thread.
Learn the required vocabulary needed to read “I Want to Eat Your Pancreas” in Japanese with Kitsun’s built-in SRS. You must be logged in to use the deck.
Please hide spoilers with either a spoiler tag
like this[/spoiler] which looks [spoiler]like that
or in a details block
(Spoiler for page -1) Example; click to expand
This text will be hidden
- I am currently reading this book!
- I intend to read this book at some point in the (far) future.
- I have already read this book.
- I do not intend to read this book, but I heard there was cake.
I Am Currently Reading…
- Chapter 1
- Chapter 2
- Chapter 3
- Chapter 4
- Chapter 5
- Chapter 6
- Chapter 7
- Chapter 8
- Chapter 9
- Chapter 10
- I finished the book and I loved it!
- I finished the book and I liked it.
- I finished the book and I didn’t like it.
- I finished the book and I hated it!
- I stopped midway, but I intend to finish at a later point.
- I stopped midway and I don’t intend to finish.