Hello, this is a discussion about the book 青春ブタ野郎はバニーガール先輩の夢を見ない・ Rascal Does Not Dream of Bunny Girl Senpai
This is a go-at-your-own-pace discussion so there are no hard deadlines. Join at any time!
In this thread, feel free to discuss plot/ development as well as ask any grammar/vocab questions related to the book.
Thread’s template inspired by 君の膵臓をたべたい Book Discussion.
Rascal Does Not Dream of Bunny Girl Senpai – Kitsun.io
Learn the required vocabulary needed to read “Rascal Does Not Dream of Bunny Girl Senpai” in Japanese with Kitsun’s built-in SRS. Frequency of words are tagged, so that you can choose to only learn words with a frequency you desire. EN - JP is also available if you wish to. You must be logged in to use the deck.
Rascal Does Not Dream of Bunny Girl Senpai – Floflo.moe
Learn the required vocabulary needed to read “Rascal Does Not Dream of Bunny Girl Senpai” in Japanese with Floflo’s built-in SRS. You can learn the words in order of frequency in which they appear in the book! You must be logged in to use the SRS.
Please hide spoilers with either a spoiler tag
like this[/spoiler] which looks [spoiler]like that
or in a details block
(Spoiler for page -1) Example; click to expand
This text will be hidden
- I am currently reading this book!
- I intend to read this book at some point in the (far) future.
- I have already read this book.
- I do not intend to read this book, but I heard there was cake.
I Am Currently Reading…
- Chapter 1
- Chapter 2
- Chapter 3
- Chapter 4
- Chapter 5
- Chapter 6
- I finished the book and I loved it!
- I finished the book and I liked it.
- I finished the book and I didn’t like it.
- I finished the book and I hated it!
- I stopped midway, but I intend to finish at a later point.
- I stopped midway and I don’t intend to finish.