[Website] WaniKani Tantei - get a list of your forum posts easily

So I created this little thing: https://wk-tantei.herokuapp.com

It gives you a list of your (or someone else’s) forum posts.
Enter a username (case sensitive!) and you’ll get a list of threads (blue boxes). If you click on a thread, you’ll get a list of links to the posts.

With this you can easily find the Crabigator’s two post he’s made in the past for example. Or you can just spy/read up on others.

I have basically zero frontend skills, so I stole the frontend from here: /t/Shinkoku-Single-page-site-to-view-your-critical-items-at-a-glance/9356/1
I built the API myself.
The data is not 100% up to date, and probably never will be… I’ll look into hosting options / regular updates. 
Right now I’m way over the Heroku db limits, so I won’t be able to update anything until I find someplace else.

Oh gawd… xD 
Some things are not meant to exist tomboy… lol

OMGGGG it works ~ 
I tested it on myself. 
Just goes to show me how much time i’ve wasted on the forums… x.x

>>>Showing 2730 posts in 625 threads<<<

3050 posts and 810 threads…

Hmm…

Methinks I spend too much time here.

oh lawd…

“Showing 3658 posts in 1242 threads”
no surprises there… OTL

could you add a function to sort the threads? e.g. by most posts in thread or by most recent thread

edit: 655 of my posts were in the longest thread ever. that’s 65 pages of the 780 pages in that thread. i… wow

Huh, I've only posted in 262 threads. That's not too bad (in my eyes). ^^ laughs over 1000 in Adventure. Sounds about right!
This is so awesome tomboy :D

edit: I've got you beat Shotty: 823 >.>

Gosh, I don’t even want to know ;p

ShotgunLagoon said... "Showing 3658 posts in 1242 threads"
no surprises there... OTL

could you add a function to sort the threads? e.g. by most posts in thread or by most recent thread

edit: 655 of my posts were in the longest thread ever. that's 65 pages of the 780 pages in that thread. i.... wow

Emisan said... Huh, I've only posted in 262 threads. That's not too bad (in my eyes). ^^ laughs over 1000 in Adventure. Sounds about right!
This is so awesome tomboy :D

edit: I've got you beat Shotty: 823 >.>
 Ugh, 820. So there's about 80 pages of me in there? At 80 for me, 80 for emi, and 65 for shotty, the three of us account for about 225 pages of that thread...

what an awesome app this is. I figured out two things:

1. the search is case sensitive
  2. order. it would be awesome to have them ordered in some way, like latest post or thread creation.
Its nice to find old gems too.

“Showing 53 posts in 30 threads”. Looks like I’m a forum teetotaler, or perhaps lurker would be a better term since I seem to recall reading far, far more than 30 threads.

Nice. This forum lacks so many common features. It’s good to have to this.

I always wondered how the Shinkoku app would lay out critical items, as I fortunately don’t have any. Looks great in your take for user posts.

@Tomboy,
I love the script name.  :-)

omg get ready for so much karma bumping. please use responsibly everyone

400 in 117. Just have to post 23 more times in tie Yaoi thread (^_^メ)

Just wondering, how often does this app refresh itself (or is it done manually)?

I’m very proud of this comment!!!

kaorukaur said... Just wondering, how often does this app refresh itself (or is it done manually)?
 right now it doesn't, it has to be done manually (takes a lot of time)

Finally, a website made specifically for stalking wanikani users! Now senpai will never escape my gaze… 

Text adventure far and away my biggest. Followed by the complaining thread and No looking, Emisan - which is basically just a branch of the Text Adventure.

Anyone else noticed, by the way, that when you move your eyes from box to box you get that black dots appearing in the interstices thing?

not working for me