You know that panel on your dashboard, next to the forums? The one with the blog updates? Well, chances are you only ever saw posts looking like this:
How about we replace it with something useful, eh?
Maybe a panel with forum topics you posted in?
That could be useful, mkay?
I call it (informally): THE USER PANEL TELEPORTATION SCRIPT ( 'cuz you don’t have to click two times to get to the user panel, get it?!)
I teleported it to the dashboard!
- See the last five of your active forum threads (threads where you made a post) that people replied to.
- See the last five of your created forum threads (threads you made) that people replied to.
- Browse all your active topics, not just the top 5
How to BEAM ME UP, SCOTTY
- Make sure you have the Greasemonkey (Firefox) or Tampermonkey (other browsers) add-on installed, so you can enjoy userscripts.
- Go to https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/15028-wanikani-dashboard-active-topics-panel
- Click the green button
- BOOM, DONE!
- Cosmetic changes that should prevent the 5th item from disappearing
- Changed to a two column layout again
- Fixed issues caused by a WK update for the huge search function/ review debacle (and apparently they removed recent blog posts for no reason)
- Enhanced styling for users who don’t have the Clean Dashboard style
- Browse your Created Topics! Caution: don’t switch tabs before the panel is fully loaded. Neglect this and you will get very cool but unwanted effects.
- Fix styling to match the forum panel
- initial release
Note: this has been developed and tested in Firefox. Let me know if other browsers have difficulties.
LAST UPDATE CAUTION: don’t switch tabs before the panel is fully loaded. Neglect this and you will get very cool but unwanted effects.