So you want to speed up your reviews a bit, eh?
There’s an app for that, or rather, a user script! (hint: link can be found somewhere near the bottom)
Original script by oregu. (/t/Userscript-Wanikani-Anki-Mode/8399/1)
BUT I HAVE TAKEN OVER THIS SCRIPT LIKE SO MANY OTHERS AND WILL CONTINUE TO DO SO UNTIL I RULE THEM ALL!
Very Important Note: If you install the script and jump three times in the air, as high as you can, there should appear a blue button in the lower right corner of your review screen. Click that. If it doesn’t work: keep jumping.
How to ANKI
- press SPACE to reveal answer
- press 1 to mark as correct
- press 2 to mark as incorrect
- Cycle through three different modes: Off (default), On and Auto Start
- Auto Start Mode: reviews stay in Anki Mode until WK dies or you turn it back off (whichever comes first)
How to install
- Make sure you have the Greasemonkey (Firefox) or Tampermonkey (other browsers) add-on installed, so you can enjoy userscripts.
- Click the green button (if that doesn’t work out, look at the guide linked below)
How to install/edit user scripts guide:
- support for nanori kanji readings
- initial release (deal with it… It’s for historical reasons, mkay?)
Note: this has been developed and tested in Firefox. Let me know if other browsers have difficulties.