This script augments the forecast timeline. In particular, the following information is added:
- Review hours with current-level, apprentice radicals and kanji (i.e., critical reviews) are highlighted in green and marked with an upward facing triangle;
- Review hours with burn reviews are highlighted in orange and marked with a flame;
- All review bars are colour-coded by item type or SRS stage;
- Review bars have a tooltip that displays a breakdown of items available in that level by type and by SRS stage, with added detail about critical and burn review types;
- The review button and shortcut also display all of this information for currently available reviews.
- Other than the tooltips, all added markup is user-configurable. The settings interface is accessible through the user menu.
I haven’t tested extensively, please do report any and all bugs and minor feature requests.
1.1: Now also highlights burn reviews!
1.2: Now displays the type and number of critical and burn reviews on mouseover!
1.3: Added upcoming item type colours and a tooltip to all bars!
1.4: Added crit/burn colour and item type info to review buttons; improved the colour scheme.
1.4.2: Style update: Critical reviews are now green (+arrow-up icon), burn reviews are orange (+flame icon). Rewrote the top of this post for clarity.
1.4.3: Added SRS stage information to tooltips. Fixed the script name in the prompt to install the Open Framework.
1.5: Added detailed settings, accessible through the user menu.
1.5.1: Moved settings link to the Script>Settings>Forecast Details submenu