The 0/0 Streak Challenge

as I suspected this level has been a little slower - but still making progress :smiley:
after a busy (and fun) long weekend had 200 odd reviews to do, now feeling in control again
few more days until level 40!

8 Likes

My little contribution to the 0/0 Challenge.
I wanted to do a bit less lessons the last two days but found out it was basically only nationalities and counters most of the time so… :sweat_smile:

8 Likes

There she is!!! 18/18~~~ :white_heart: :grey_exclamation:

I’m trying to go slow but maintain a lesson and review streak. So far, so good, but I really need to start putting Wani to the side and focusing on grammar more :sweat_smile:

9 Likes

streak 5!

just! i had to fail a kanji to make it lol…

9 Likes

depends on user scripts: some have ultimate dashboard and the cockpit and other things…

my landing page is like this

lotsa scripts!

6 Likes

Level 17

7 Likes

Streak: 60/60 :sunglasses:

Edit: Gurued a few kanji, so now under 50 left!

11 Likes

Phew, just in time! Streak 7.

8 Likes

Doing my part once again. :smiley:
Did the lessons on a few days so that i don’t sink under the reviews! :innocent:

8 Likes

Okkayyyy, I’m back, with a streak of pictures actually - I managed to see 0:0 on every level since I last posted my picture of level 14, but my schedule was so hectic that I’m glad I managed to keep up with the challenge, and totally forgot to post the pictures (always being in “tomorrow I’ll do it FOR SURE!” mode).

So, here are those (quite a lot tomorrows later)

Level 15 - I saw this glorious view on the 14 th of September:

Level 16 - I managed to achieve 0:0 on the 16th of October:

Level 17 - the beginning of November (01.11) greeted me with this:

And NOW, on the 16th of November, here I am with my 0:0 from level 18:

I can totally see myself finishing level 20 before the end of the year, and if I can manage that, I think I’ll actually rest for a few days, only doing the reviews, and then dive back in in 2022. But who knows, it’s also possible that fanatic mode will be activated somehow, and I’ll spend the family Christmas dinner doing my reviews on my phone under the table… :smiley:

I hope everyone is doing fine and being safe - take care of yourselves and have a great time till the end of the year! :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Ah, nice! thanks for sharing! :slight_smile:
(&with that motivate me to do my lessons so I could sensibly reply here haha)

9 Likes

0/0 Streak 60/60, but now the last: triple zero!

Might do an update if I manage to reach zero apprentice, even by each step of it, cause it will take time XD

9 Likes

7 Likes

the journey… has come to a close…

8 Likes

What are you using to get that graph?

2 Likes

This one, and absolutely recommend it!

2 Likes

Reset from 52>48 after a 6 month break, cleared out ~1200 reviews, now back to 0/0.
Total time about 11 days.

Now I should probably focus on getting my 300+ apprentice items brought down a bit. . .

10 Likes

Streak 8

9 Likes

Streak 2.

8 Likes

streak 6

3 days ago but i forgot to post.

started level 7 with 74 lessons. taking it slow is just so much better!

9 Likes