The 0/0 Streak Challenge

GOODNESS this combo feels GOOD :tada: :tada: :tada: :tada: :tada:
17/17 let’s gooooooo :white_heart: :grey_exclamation:

Keeping up with these past few levels have been really rough tbh; I’m going much more slowly than before but it feels like all the reviews keep piling anyway. I’m guessing it has to do with a couple of leeches getting on my nerves… but also an incredibly busy month (or two) at work. Either way, it’s moments like this that help revamp that fire to keep the streak up (and of course the studying up!)

11 Likes

Streak: 4

9 Likes

Level: 二十三
Streak: 二十三

I made it!! I am SO ILL right now and it’s almost midnight but I pushed through the last 27 lessons to get my 0/0 for this thread so tomorrow!Emi thanks you all!

I got a place to sit the JLPT N4 in December. Feeling good about it! I was lucky to get a place since they were restricted because of the pandemic, and last year’s didn’t go ahead at all, so there’s a big queue. I think I’m between N4 and N3 but I know I don’t have as much time at the moment to study, so I’m playing it safe. I’ve started writing out the Japanese versions of BTS lyrics and making sure I know all the kanji!

Best of luck with all your 0/0s, everyone!

12 Likes

hell yeah gang back again for another 0/0.
lockdown is finally lifting today (shout out to Melbourne, city with longest lockdown lmao) so perhaps I will lag a bit in the next few levels while I go out and enjoy actually seeing people :smiley:
so exciting I am nearly at level 40. almost 2/3rds of the way through!

11 Likes

Don’t know how many in a row that is but its a few.

10 Likes

Streak: 1

11 Likes

After almost four years at level 2 (I quit) and 5 days of getting back at it. I’m level 3 and 0/0 (5 in a row)!

9 Likes

soon I’ll cross the finishing line

11 Likes

Another one to the streak. I have lost the count.

9 Likes

0/0 level 56:

10 Likes

9 Likes

Streak: 59/59! Almost there! And can no longer break the streak (as long as I don’t reset or completely stop)

12 Likes

LVL 2 but it is what it is. :innocent:

9 Likes

can’t remember the last time this happened but more than a month ago…

9 Likes

Streak: 2
Tomorrow I will get plenty of new lessons to make up for it :wink:

8 Likes

streak 6!

9 Likes

Level 3 for the next review tomorrow if everything is alright! :partying_face:

8 Likes

the light… it’s beautiful…

10 Likes

but why does it look so beautiful for some people? :see_no_evil: like 2nd to and last poster?

10 Likes

I have to say the perks of being a super slow young turtle (because of working full time) is that you get to burn out a lot of items and as a result, even if I miss one or two days of reviews, I end up with only around 100 reviews.

Because before I knew it, I ended up with more than 4000 burned :smiley:

10 Likes