The 0/0 Streak Challenge

1.5 months :thinking:

Just before leveling up, too. YAY

9 Likes

Reality here I come!

15 Likes

Level 39.
Nothing special or particularly funny to comment on. It’s been a calm week.
I’ll have another, please.

10 Likes

You’re nearing the short levels… It sounds not fun at all to do those at full speed, so good luck! :grin:

3 Likes

Lots and lots of setbacks mean this is the 1st time I’ve seen this in over a year. Onwards!
L16

10 Likes

Last 0/0 before level 10! Let’s keep it going みんな :smiley:

7 Likes

おめでとう!You can do it! :smiley:

2 Likes

Level-up in an hour :v:

00lv8

I swear this is the last time I have such a crazy amount of apprentice items

9 Likes

rip

This is why you need @jprspereira in your life, my friend.

4 Likes

Procrastination is my worst enemy, that’s for sure :eyes:

1 Like

Why leave all the procrastination on WK for just one day, when you can procrastinate a little every single day? Wanikani is procrastination from real life, after all :v:

4 Likes

That’s painfully true :eyes: We’ll see how I do next week

3 Likes

Where can I see my review timeline? I just get the info about next reviews on my dashboard. I can’t seem to open the timeline anywhere…

1 Like

You need to install the ultimate timeline userscript.
You can use the search feature of the forum to find its thread. Alternatively, someone more useful than can probably post a direct link.

2 Likes

Install this (and follow the instructions):

3 Likes

Thank you!:bowing_man:

3 Likes

I made it! Yiiiiiiiha! Thanks for pushing me!

13 Likes

Yeah! Good job!

Also, I just wanted to pop in to confirm that I DID get 0/0 in level 26, but was so tired that I forgot to take a screenshot. The next morning I leveled up while doing my reviews. I’ll definitely post this levels 0/0 though.

…gonna be tough though. 350+ reviews coming tomorrow, and that’s with only 74 apprentice items.

6 Likes

Yess I made it again!! :slight_smile:

7 Likes

after taking more than a month for the last level i decided to crush this one and added ~70 lesson items today … let’s see how that goes ^.^

10 Likes