Re Zero volume 5 week 1

Re Zero Volume 5 Week 1

Re Zero Home Thread

Start Date: March 16, 2020
Previous Chapter: none
Next Chapter: Re Zero volume 5 week 2

Week 1 Reading: Till end of chapter 1 part 3

Word lists - Learn the vocabulary for Re Zero!

Floflo Word List

Reading aloud

Time: Saturday 10 PM(Japan), 8AM(USA), 3PM Europe.

Discord link : https://discord.gg/AG5rnd

Discussion Rules

• Please use spoiler tags for major events in the current chapter(s) and any content in future chapters.
  • When asking for help, please mention the chapter and page number. Also mention what version of the book you are reading.
  • Don’t be afraid of asking questions, even if they seem embarassing at first. All of us are here to learn.
  • To you lurkers out there: Join the conversation, it’s fun! :durtle_vin:
  • I’m reading along
  • I’m still reading the book but I haven’t reached that part yet
  • I’m no longer reading the book
  • I already read that part

0 voters

4 Likes

さすが @mrahhal :joy:

2 Likes

I think I’m in a dangerous phase :grimacing:

3 Likes

There’s no such thing as reading too much!

If that’s what you mean. :smiley:

2 Likes

羨ましい

Btw, I’m still following the threads because having seen the anime there aren’t any spoilers I can get, hopefully I can catch up before we move past the anime (when was that?)

3 Likes

Then that’s great because I’m already almost done with the volume :joy: Been pondering whether I should just feign “reading along” or not. Either way, I’ll be keeping up with each thread anyway so it doesn’t matter.

That would be volume 9. And you can do it! :smile: I was behind for a long time on vol 1 so I know the feeling.

2 Likes

That’s unexpectedly far! Did you start it when you registered it on bookmeter? That wasn’t too long ago, maybe… 2 weeks? A week and a half? :smiley:

But yeah, I mean if you’re feeling it go for it! That’s the best reading after all. ^^ You’re still active in the thread too, so it’s not like we’re missing out either. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Hahah true. Yeah, I was experimenting if I can handle finishing up the volume within a month, so I read a lot in 2 weeks. But from now on it’s dependent on how much free time I get out of work, so we’ll see :smile:

2 Likes

So I was planning to start reading tomorrow, but I sampled the prologue and what the? :joy:

I had a lot of fun reading all the デス as both です and death. First thought I had was that this was the もやもや finally taken humanoid shape, what with the creepy factor. But then it/he? introduced themselves with a name, so maybe not.

I love all the chapter titles this time around. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

:slight_smile:

2 Likes

:slight_smile:

3 Likes

Wait you guys are already on the next volume? God time flies

5 Likes

This is the advance book club no time to lose. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4 Likes

Now I feel like I need to catch up as soon as possible to actually know what those posts with only :slight_smile: are all about

7 Likes

At the risk of taking away your motivation, of course I won’t tell. :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

I’ll have the books updated in a few daystm I have five more essays to write in the next 36 hours and then I can finally touch my site.

2 Likes
Spoiler

This was a good intro into the book. It’s nice that Subaru realised the reason Julius have done the duel with him. Again Rem is best girl. She is also the best りんが’s seller. I wonder how Emilia will overcome the half-elf handicap. I suppose Roswald have a plan for it since he is backing her.

3 Likes

Not only with a name, but with a job description as well :sweat_smile: he is a member of the witch fan club cult that was mentioned in book 2 (and after that as well I guess? I can’t remember exactly)

3 Likes