Re Zero Volume 10 week 6

This week we finish this book on, surprise, a cliffhanger.

This week spoiler

Subaru is right. Echidna looks really nice in that outfit. Will Emilia be able to pass the trial or will Subaru do it. We still have no idea where Puck is. I thought he has gone to look for gluttony but who knows. He would really be useful now.
It’s nice that Subaru finally gets his title of knight. I can’t stop thinking Roswalt is playing 4D chess. He knew Subaru could stop it. It’s either the power of friendship or the power of playing 4D chess. I would not be surprised if Roswalt is the archbishop of lust or something. He does seem friendly so…
In the last part when Elsa suddenly appeared I was like, “Oh no not again”. Seem like the next loop is liberating the sanctuary then bringing people to defeat Elsa. Since Garlfiel seemed to have gotten closer to Subaru at the end maybe he would be good against Elsa

I had a question.
When Subaru is talking with Echidna Bookwalker P.283
「諦観とは別の形で、ね。ボクとしては思惑を外されて面白くない限りだ。君をそうした子と外で会ったら、魔女が恨み言を言っていたと伝えてほしい。」
“Clear vision(outside view?) have different form isn’t it? For me, I feel that being outside of the expectation not interesting. If you meet with that child outside, a witch would like to transmit word of jalousy.”
Not sure what she meant by that? Does she means that she envy Rem for being with Subaru or that Satella envy Rem for being with Subaru. Can someone help me please?

Thank you

1 Like