Re Zero Volume 10 week 6

Re Zero Volume 10 Week 6

Re Zero Home Thread

Start Date: December 21, 2020
Previous Chapter: Re Zero Volume 10 week 5
Next Chapter: Re Zero volume 10 post-reading discussion

Week 6 Reading: End of the book

Word lists - Learn the vocabulary for Re Zero!

• [Floflo Word List ] coming soon

Reading aloud

Time: the time can change so I suggest you ask on the discord in the Re Zero section

Discord link : https://discord.gg/AG5rnd

Discussion Rules

• Please use spoiler tags for major events in the current chapter(s) and any content in future chapters.
  • When asking for help, please mention the chapter and page number. Also mention what version of the book you are reading.
  • Don’t be afraid of asking questions, even if they seem embarrassing at first. All of us are here to learn.
  • To you lurkers out there: Join the conversation, it’s fun! :durtle_vin:
  • I’m reading along
  • I’m still reading the book but I haven’t reached that part yet
  • I’m no longer reading the book
  • I already read that part

0 voters

Here is the translations for Garfield’s weird expression.
Not all but well explained
all but not much context

1 Like

post-reading discussion is also up

1 Like

This week we finish this book on, surprise, a cliffhanger.

This week spoiler

Subaru is right. Echidna looks really nice in that outfit. Will Emilia be able to pass the trial or will Subaru do it. We still have no idea where Puck is. I thought he has gone to look for gluttony but who knows. He would really be useful now.
It’s nice that Subaru finally gets his title of knight. I can’t stop thinking Roswalt is playing 4D chess. He knew Subaru could stop it. It’s either the power of friendship or the power of playing 4D chess. I would not be surprised if Roswalt is the archbishop of lust or something. He does seem friendly so…
In the last part when Elsa suddenly appeared I was like, “Oh no not again”. Seem like the next loop is liberating the sanctuary then bringing people to defeat Elsa. Since Garlfiel seemed to have gotten closer to Subaru at the end maybe he would be good against Elsa

I had a question.
When Subaru is talking with Echidna Bookwalker P.283
「諦観とは別の形で、ね。ボクとしては思惑を外されて面白くない限りだ。君をそうした子と外で会ったら、魔女が恨み言を言っていたと伝えてほしい。」
“Clear vision(outside view?) have different form isn’t it? For me, I feel that being outside of the expectation not interesting. If you meet with that child outside, a witch would like to transmit word of jalousy.”
Not sure what she meant by that? Does she means that she envy Rem for being with Subaru or that Satella envy Rem for being with Subaru. Can someone help me please?

Thank you

1 Like
Summary

諦観 means clear vision as in seeing oneself clearly, coming to terms with oneself. She’s talking about how Subaru overcame the trials through a different means than actually coming to terms with his faults and past on his own, by relying on Rem’s view of him.

思惑 means her expectations, calculation, prediction. She’s saying Subaru trial didn’t go as she expected, and that it wasn’t amusing/fun for her.

君をそうした子 is the person who made you like that, who cause you to be like that. She’s saying that if he meets with Rem again, he’s supposed to tell her that a witch has a grudge/complaint against her. Because Rem (indirectly) caused Subaru to pass the trial in this unexpected way.

3 Likes
Answer to Belerith

Thanks for the help. Poor Echidna her trial has been destroyed by one girl’s opinion. Let’s hope Subaru can do the same for Emilia

2 Likes