Re Zero book club home thread

Oups… I don’t update the Op as much as I should ha ha. Anyway it’s changed.

Being in Japan is more time intensive than I thought, week is almost over and I haven’t started the week’s reading yet :frowning:

@Belerith good luck tomorrow. Anyone else doing the JLPT?

I wonder if the JLPT is the reason for the book clubs (not only this one) to be so quiet :sweat_smile:

I am :slight_smile: hoping for a good grade.

I’m guessing N2? Good luck to us all!

Actually N1 :eyes: みんな頑張ろうぜ!

Actually I’d already passed it 2 years ago but it was a really really low score (1 point lower and it would have been a fail) so I really want to see if I progressed at all during this time.

Ohhh I see, best of luck on getting a high grade then!

Wow, to think, passing N1 2 years ago. 2 years ago I was still considering whether I should really start studying Japanese properly or not :laughing:

天才か?

Being able to read the way you can in two years is amazing!

You too :blush:

I’ve been very inconsistent and lazy about my studies (been learning on and off for 5 1/2 years) so it’s a miracle I’ve come this far at all

While I’d like to say I’m a fast learner, I’m just a really heavy learner, I poured everything I have into it when I started.
Thank you, this adds to my motivation just a bit more :relieved:

Thank you! I’m on break right now - hope you (also everyone else of course ^^) had a good test! :slight_smile:

ReZero season 2 starts airing spring 2020!

No new thread for this week yet?

Anyway, since you posted the schedule, we can just read until the end of ch. 4 part 4 :stuck_out_tongue:

You’re right!

Last week I cruised my way through airplanes and security holding the book, fighting drowsiness, just to hit that “I’m reading along” button on Monday :joy:

Oh my I have completly forgotten. It should be up in 5 min max

Sorry :sob:

I just saw something and I was wondering does anyone here would prefer to have a week off for Chrismas or not? (Which will be next week from december 22 to december 29)

  • A week off for Chrismas
  • no week off for Chrismas

0 voters

Yes please. o.o

Wait, what about this week’s thread?

Also, what do we do for the next volume? I forgot again if we are going straight to volume 4 or if we start alternating with side stories.

In terms of EX volumes, we won’t be able to read those yet. There are some short stories I guess but they’re not worth it I’d say, unless if someone else really wants to read them. So, I think it’s better to just start volume 4.