your so lucky. Now I feel like I need to see that movie.
Edit: It’s airing in a cinema close to me i’m going tomorow ![]()
thx for the info
your so lucky. Now I feel like I need to see that movie.
Edit: It’s airing in a cinema close to me i’m going tomorow ![]()
thx for the info
These types of things rarely air in the U.S. ![]()
@mrahhal I own you one
I’m pretty sure today was the last day for it ha ha. It’s pretty cool that they have a sale for late shows. You know you shouldn’t keep these infos until the last minute. I did not understand everything of the movie but the book was worth it. I can just listen to the movie again later with sub. I was lucky if you had posted it 10 hours later I would have prob missed it.
Btw where did you learned about the book give away? I kinda would like to know it for future uses
I believe I saw that the new my hero Academia will have the same promo for the movie but give a manga instead of book. I also found a movie/shows that seems pretty neat.
Even though i’m not a huge fan of yokai watch.
Anyway a huge thank to you. I mean it.
Haha no problem! I should have posted about it from the start.
From Tappei sensei’s twitter:
I nee to create myself a twitter account now ha ha. Now I kinda want to buy the real book so that I have the entire collection in paper instead of all e-book except for one. I already bought the first three volume so It’s kind of a waste of money.
Edit: fun fact we were only 7 at the screening. I was scared that their wouldn’t have any places left so I arrived early.
O_O Only 7? Is Re: Zero not popular in Japan, or… ?
I don’t know. I’m not in the most populated area and it the movie was at 8:40 on a thursday so maybe people had already seen it. There is a discount on late screening so not many people go see movie at that hour I think.
Completely unrelated (or is it?), but is there any way to check if/when screenings in December/January will be?
You can try on the website I guess. The movie will come out for free on the internet though by that time I presume.
It is one of the most popular shows in Japan. The merch is everywhere too. But being crowded depends on the cinema and the place, and the time obviously. (There were even quite a bit of people above 50 years old where I was watching, no idea if that’s usual)
December most likely yes. I’d say the minimum interval is a month from the beginning of the screening.
Where will you be in Japan in december?
I’m staying till December 4th, most likely in Tokyo from 1st of December, but not sure. (thought the question is for me for a sec
)
Around Kansai area (but willing to hop on a Shinkasen to anywhere if that means I get to see the movie
)
I’m assuming this is the schedule: https://www.kadokawa-pictures.jp/official/re-zero-hyoketsu/theater.shtml
All of them say START: 11/08 and don’t have an END date, but they all have 前売券, does that mean you have to buy ticket in advance? ![]()
No need to buy the tickets in advance, and there probably won’t be a long line. That’s what I did. Yeah that’s the schedule.
You can but I don’t think you need to. I didn’t do it.
Kansai is pretty close to where I am. I’m in Tokushima. If you ever want to hang out while you are here just tell me.
It obviously won’t be available legally that soon no matter what, but I highly doubt it’ll be available by any other means either until the Blu-ray releases, and I’m pretty sure it usually takes way longer than two or three months before the Blu-ray release
Guess I’ll have to find the way myself. ![]()