Re Zero book club home thread

Here’s what I came up with:

リゼロ 7:
1: Till end of chapter 2 part 1, page 60 (48 pages)
2: Till end of chapter 3 part 3, page 106 (45 pages)
3: Till end of chapter 3, page 151 (45 pages)
4: Till end of chapter 4, page 193 (41 pages)
5: Till end of chapter 6 part 2, page 238 (41 pages)
6: Till end of chapter 6, page 285 (47 pages)

Average: 44.5 pages

5 Likes

Thanks for making the schedule for us again! ~
The next volume’s relatively short, isnt it… :open_mouth:

3 Likes

Yeah it’s 35 pages less than usual. :relieved:

5 Likes

We’ll hardly know we’re ‘speeding up’! :joy: in a away that’s pretty good timing.

5 Likes

all according to 計画(note: 計画 means plan.)

10 Likes

Book 7 is up

3 Likes

@mrahhal I watched episode 5 yesterday - that’s the 2nd one in the Roswaal mansion arc. As expected, Roswaal jumped right up to the top of my favorite characters list again. They sure chose the perfect 声優! I’m really enjoying the art style too. (Though the disparity between foreground and background characters throws me off sometimes… or really anything that’s in motion :sweat_smile:)

Spoiler blurred just in case anyone comes on through who knows not the story.

4 Likes

Hahaha IKR! He fits right into the character. Eps 5 also shows the ending visuals for the first time, I really like it, and the ending scene is so well done. (And yeah the bg characters are a pain to look at sometimes)

2 Likes

Ooh yeah that’s right! :smiley: the music is really good too.

And maaan those cliffhangers. They’re really good at these endings.

2 Likes

T_T

This anime is done so well! I know you all who’d watched it already said so, but man. It’s been a while since I could really get into a new (for me that is, as in not a rewatch) anime like this.

I… just finished ep 7 btw, for context. Even knowing what’s going to happen, I still get caught up. Maybe even more so.

You guys have fun with the new season in a bit. :broken_heart:

8 Likes

Great to know you’re enjoying it. It is well done, from direction to music to voice acting. Just wait till you get to arc 3! They go all out at the high points there.

I’m dying.

5 Likes

What you said! I started watching a few nights ago, mostly thanks to this book club, and I’m completely hooked. Now I’m wishing my Japanese level was good enough to pick up (yet another) book club.

My list of things to read continues to grow exponentially.

6 Likes

same I always buy lot of Japanese book because they are cheap but my time to read do not increase so…

4 Likes

Just like Subaru!

7 Likes

For anyone interested in starting this series, the first three books are on sale for ¥255 in the Kindle store (the first book is actually ¥253). I’m probably going to pick them up, but I don’t know when I’ll have time to start. I’ll trail behind at some point. :smile:

8 Likes

Spoilers, jeez.

5 Likes

For all of one chapter! :joy:

Welcome to the fold~ :slight_smile: we’ll wait for you, except we’ll also keep reading. :upside_down_face:

7 Likes

I’ll take another jab at this:

Welcome. There are people who’ve read ahead, people who’ve read behind, people who are reading at the same pace, people who are reading at a faster pace. This is one messed up club, as it should be.

8 Likes

Oh no :cold_sweat: I hope I didn’t ruin the series for anyone :sweat: :pleading_face:

9 Likes

That’s also the case on Booklive (and probably Bookwalker, since they always have exactly the same sales). All the other volumes are also 30% off, which is nice… still more expensive than Book off, though, and I like physical books better.

5 Likes