Re Zero Volume 7 week 1

Re Zero Volume 7 Week 1

Re Zero Home Thread

Start Date: June 29, 2020
Previous Chapter: none
Next Chapter: coming soon

Week 1 Reading: Till end of chapter 2 part 1

Word lists - Learn the vocabulary for Re Zero!

Reading aloud

Time: Saturday 7 PM(Japan), 5AM(USA), 12PM Europe.(could change if needed)

Discord link : https://discord.gg/AG5rnd

Discussion Rules

• Please use spoiler tags for major events in the current chapter(s) and any content in future chapters.
  • When asking for help, please mention the chapter and page number. Also mention what version of the book you are reading.
  • Don’t be afraid of asking questions, even if they seem embarassing at first. All of us are here to learn.
  • To you lurkers out there: Join the conversation, it’s fun! :durtle_vin:
  • I’m reading along
  • I’m still reading the book but I haven’t reached that part yet
  • I’m no longer reading the book
  • I already read that part

0 voters

1 Like

Just out of curiosity, how far does season 1 of the anime cover? I need to know when to stop following these threads to avoid spoilers. (season 2 starting soon might mean I’m never gonna be behind on the plot, but still would be nice to know)

3 Likes

If I remember what @mrahhal said mid-book 9. I hope I’m not wrong because I asked him twice that question. :rofl: Would be sad to not remember it.

3 Likes

So I should be fine for a while :grin: I really need to catch up somehow, maybe if I do a 1 chapter / day Sparta regimen for a few weeks, but it’s hard to stick to something like that.

5 Likes

Yeah I’m sure it was somewhere in vol 9. I also asked about that at one point. I wonder when he’ll get tired of us asking all these same questions over and over and…

Meanwhile I’m trying to catch up with the anime, haha. I did watch the first vol I think, up to where Subaru falls unconscious. ロスワール屋敷 up next!

5 Likes

@icefang97 You remembered!

A portion of my daily work involves answering repetitive questions so you’re fine :stuck_out_tongue:

Ohh finally, cool! I almost lost hope :stuck_out_tongue:

頑張れ! Season 2 is expected to cover volumes 10, 11, 12 (for its 1st cour this next season, 2nd cour 13, 14, 15). So I think you’ll always be ahead in terms of story if you watch the anime.

Ahh but, arc 3 was heavily collapsed in the anime. There’ll be some surprising things for even the anime watcher. Something to keep in mind.

5 Likes

I mean it’s normal I rememeber what you are saying.

4 Likes

What I’ve been doing so far is to go by the amount of pages and have as a minimum goal to just read like 10 pages per day so I’m at least not falling more behind (and also very slowly catching up) no matter what, but then I can also obviously read more if I feel like it after those pages. So far that has been the case on most days :slight_smile: A lot more on quite a few days, it turns out to be much easier to keep going after having started already

4 Likes

I’m doing the exact same thing. Except for me It’s 6 pages a day minimum but I always read 10-11 anyway.

2 Likes

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I may even finish season one this year, who knows?!

Jokes aside, my goal is do ‘watch along’ with the series, so I’ve got a couple volumes’s time. At the same time, since I can’t finish it yet anyway (unless I wanted to spoiler myself, which I don’t), the motivation to watch a lot at once is pretty non existent.

3 Likes