Race to Your Goal! December 2020 JLPT

I used to do that. Then December depression hit. I’m now down to 10 lessons a day and I still come across a few review sessions that push the number up to 100 in one go, but it’s lesser and lesser. I have more time for different areas of study and I like it.
It’s not the fastest way, but for me it is the most efficient way.

6 Likes

That’s my 50 day update! I have been feeling pretty good up to here but grammar has been kind of rough. I worked on it hard this week and don’t have much to show for it. Therefore, I’m terrified of my lvl up tomorrow lol… I don’t know if I’m in the right mental space :sweat_smile:

P.S: Hopefully a potential 100 day update will be less of a downer lol.

8 Likes

haha, that was a pretty funny downer if at all (=
don’t worry about WK level ups, WK is something you can always do on the side regardless of your grammar progress. Some people didn’t even start grammar until WK level 60 (and obviously regretted it). Just do a lot of everything and progress is inevitable (=

4 Likes

I think I didn’t start grammar until about level 7-8, so you’re ahead of me on that!

2 Likes

Hey! So, would you like to join? I see that you’re a member of the forums, so feel free to add yourself to the leaderboard!

1 Like

Alright I should just power through those kanji lessons today.

1 Like

Yes but when i tried to edit I couldn’t work out how to do it. I only have Smart phone access

Welcome @Nyanzai14 !
Added you to the leader-board with lv60 as a goal. Feel free to change it to 50 or something else.

I just tried to see how it looked, and it was almost the same as the computer equivalent. Press the orange pencil symbol and you’ll be shown the “hystory”, press on “Edit wiki”, (find and change the values) and press “Save Edit”. (Firefox on Android here, although there shouldn’t be big differences)

If your touch screen goes haywire as easily as mine or are having other problems just drop a comment and someone will update you.
By the way, don’t worry too much about it. Similar mishaps have happened and will keep happening. We can just revert the wiki to an earlier version. :wink:

The forum badges sometimes take a lot to update…If you want, you can force a refresh logging out from the forum and in again.

3 Likes

Thank you, Kurei!

@Nyanzai14, welcome to the race! Like @Kurei_0 said, if you can’t do it through the smartphone then someone on the forum can update you, or you can @ me specifically and I’ll be happy to do it as well.

4 Likes

@Nyanzai14 At the bottom of post 2, there’s an edit button:

1 Like

Mind if I ask what colour gradient you’re using for those pinks and blues?

1 Like

Literally don’t know how else to answer :sweat_smile:. This should work!

1 Like

Today I did 20 lessons.
Because I wanted to increase my daily lessons to 15, to get to N2 level faster.
And at the end of my 15 lessons, I saw the radicals, so I added those too.
Now I can level in a week.
I have 43 lessons left, 15 a day, just as I finish these 43, I’ll have new kanji popping up.
The stream of lessons never ends.

2 Likes

I configured my WK to pop me 10 lessons at once, if it’s radical, it’s easy to remember, if it’s vocabulary it’s most of the time jukugo stuff so easy to remember too. If it’s kanji, it’s tougher but that’s the point we’re on this site so I’m glad :smiley:

3 Likes

Jukugo stuff vocab is so wholesome and heart warming and amazing for the soul.

4 Likes

You made this durtle’s day:

Good job everyone for your level up !

I am just passing quickly to make a post it for myself :
Level 13 : 18 days 1 hour
Level 14 : 15 days 19 hours

I am pretty happy now because I wanted originally to be level 16 for december 2019. I am not that far for my previous goal :smiley_cat:
I think I can do all my possible now to try to have the level to pass N3 this December.
Anyone has taken N3 when never took any previous JLPT test before ? Have you any advice for that ?

2 Likes

Thanks! But I don’t get a colour wheel when I try to change the colours in the script menu. So I have nothing to relate it to. I’ll try to use an RGB picker.

This was what I ended up with. Not exactly a match, but hey, the pink looks like Sakura so I’ll take it :grin:

1 Like

I couldn’t find the answer above - where are you finding that calendar view?

Here you go:

3 Likes