I keep on waking up to so many reviews

Thank you!

Also installing the Ultimate Timeline script will allow you to know ahead of time how many reviews you’ll have the next day

2 Likes

So this excludes the first 2 levels? (I did both level 1 and 2 in exactly 5 days, I didn’t keep that up for the level 3.)

2 Likes

Yes, those first two are faster

2 Likes

I generalized for the sake of comprehension. There are levels that can be done in half the time, 1 and 2 being examples. From then until the 40s, you will only find 7 day levels basically :slight_smile:

Obs: 7 days being the minimum, not the speed recommended to everyone. It’s intensive.

3 Likes

My philosophy is to always do reviews and I think I’ve finally hit on a good amount of lessons per day that keeps my reviews at a manageable level while also doing good progress every day. (That number happen to be 15 for me.)

So I would suggest experimenting a bit with the amount of lessons you do. As you mentioned one good spot to stop is when nothing new wants to be learned anymore. Try that for a while and see if it gives you a review amount per day that you like (whether you want to be comfortable, a little pushed, a lot pushed, or have an easy load are different from person to person and their circumstances). And if you still haven’t found your sweet spot change it around again. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

6 Likes

So do I just die in my sleep or something???

No not a good plan !!! :0 Then I’ll never be able to play rhythm games ever again!!! :0

4 Likes

Is… is rhythm games a euphemism for sex?

3 Likes

Maybe they just really like rhythm games(I mean, I’d also rather play rhythm games myself, so it doesn’t seem all that weird to me)

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.