How'd you get your sect name?

@tomboy
i’ve actually seen several people with sect name “turtle”. it’s usually for those who asked for a sect name or something of the like.

ShotgunLagoon said... @tomboy i've actually seen several people with sect name "turtle". it's usually for those who asked for a sect name or something of the like.
Good to know I'm not alone :)
Though I don't remember asking for a sect name... :D

/t/Userscript-WaniKani-Can-I-has-a-sect-name/9044/1

Rincewind said... /t/Userscript-WaniKani-Can-I-has-a-sect-name/9044/1
 That's just a joke script, lol... maybe the title was misunderstood then :)
tomboy said...
ke doesn't allow jokes it seems lol 
ShotgunLagoon said...
tomboy said...
ke doesn't allow jokes it seems lol 
 Yeah, seems like... I'm pretty much a sad 小文字 turtle now.

There is this Hungarian book called Pál utcai fiúk where at one ponit the protagonist is considered being a coward and a traitor (wrongfully of course) and as punishment the boys write his name down in all lowercase in their important record or something.
I never thought I'd be able to relate until now... :D

Ah rubbish! are turtle people the ones who’ve asked for a sect name and been blacklisted? I hope I haven’t asked but thinking back to when I first joined as a small guppy… it is possible… single tear runs slowly down face while looking out of rainy London window.
Is there a way to see what threads we’ve posted in?

Only the turtle people asked for a sect, we Turtles are still plebs :(.

Oh good! So since we’ve not been downgraded to 小文字 it is possible! happiest of days :slight_smile:

Sect turtle is the essence of life. For who will ask the questions that people are afraid of asking if it weren’t for us? Be proud of that lowercase “t”; it represents human curiosity and more… I am not sure what else it represents, but I am sure it is totally awesome and not lame at all! Hooray for Sect turtle!

Techsin said... Sect turtle is the essence of life. For who will ask the questions that people are afraid of asking if it weren't for us? Be proud of that lowercase "t"; it represents human curiosity and more.. I am not sure what else it represents, but I am sure it is totally awesome and not lame at all! Hooray for Sect turtle!
 hey, you've got a leader too, GreenWarrior, turtle Lord. pretty sweet deal. i shall still refrain from joining your ranks though, not my thing.
ShotgunLagoon said...
Techsin said... Sect turtle is the essence of life. For who will ask the questions that people are afraid of asking if it weren't for us? Be proud of that lowercase "t"; it represents human curiosity and more.. I am not sure what else it represents, but I am sure it is totally awesome and not lame at all! Hooray for Sect turtle!
 hey, you've got a leader too, GreenWarrior, turtle Lord. pretty sweet deal. i shall still refrain from joining your ranks though, not my thing.
He's maybe a Lord, but who said he's our leader? :P 華冑 is a thing of the past!

Oh, you guys!

I love this WK community. :smiley: Everyone here is awesome.

(And I do not mean to be a Necromancer… But I found out this was the only way to “subscribe” to this thread…)

pgibby said...I got my sect title in the future by saying something so witty a time traveller needed to come back and tell me about it to make sure it still happened. Needless to say, however, that telling the world before the time is right will trigger a paradox, annihilating all reality. Unless our gracious deity the crabigator intervenes.
 El 
Psy 
Congroo

meneldal said...I got mine today because I was blessed by the enlightenment of the Crabigator. Ke will never stay out of my mind.

You, Sir, are awesome. 

rlgreen91 said...Haha, got mine by noticing that Koichi dropped from Level 26 to 25 (which confused me until Koichi said/I remembered that you can request to be reset at a lower level).
But what does 'Legolas' have to do with something like that? Am I missing something here? (・ω・`;)
AnimeCanuck said... Oh, you guys!

I love this WK community. :D Everyone here is awesome.

(And I do not mean to be a Necromancer... But I found out this was the only way to "subscribe" to this thread...)
 Kinda late, but anyway: you might want to check this out /t/Wanikani-forum-enhancer-remember-where-you-left-off-subscribe-to-topics/2686/1

Does this thing still exist? coughcoughcough

waldrumpus said... Does this thing still exist? *coughcoughcough*
 If you're referencing to it then it must exist.  I think.
xspikex52 said...
waldrumpus said... Does this thing still exist? *coughcoughcough*
 If you're referencing to it then it must exist.  I think.
 If you think, then you must exist. I guess. 

waldrumpus said…

xspikex52 said…

waldrumpus said…
Does this thing still exist? coughcoughcough
 If you’re referencing to it then it must exist.  I think.
 If you think, then you must exist. I guess. 
 たぶん。。。

gregorspv said… 
Kinda late, but anyway: you might want to check this out /t/Wanikani-forum-enhancer-remember-where-you-left-off-subscribe-to-topics/2686/1

ありがとう I’m checking it out now. :slight_smile:

Degard said… El 
Psy 
Congroo
俺はマッドサイエンティストだ!!

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻