[Userscript] WaniKani Can I has a sect name?

[This is not a serious userscript. Use at your own risk, you might never ever get a sect name if people find out you’re using it…]

Do you want a sect name really bad, but you feel like your posts are invisible to the WK staff?
Are you banned of ever having a sect title?
Do you feel like somebody doesn’t deserve his/her/it’s sect title?

Here’s a script to your rescue, you can download it from greasyfork.
You can set a username, a sect title and a color, and after that you just have to enjoy the view:

( And before you want to blame me for anything please look at the default values… ;) )

Lol!

I am assuming that this just changes what we see on within the browser locally and does not alter what others see (IE no changes to the actual system)?

AlaskanDSM said... Lol!

I am assuming that this just changes what we see on within the browser locally and does not alter what others see (IE no changes to the actual system)?
Yeah, of course :) 

Now you’ve gone and done it…

GreenWarrior said... Now you've gone and done it...

Let us hide from the storm

Hahaha, only 1 brave install so far! :smiley:

False prophets… Your punishment will be severe!

All posts are invisible to the WK staff, because they are definitely NOT watching.

What if you finally get a sect title and you don’t know it now?!

What exactly is a sect title and why do people want them? Like I know you can’t ask one or you’ll get a perma ban from having one but I mean, is it just like kinda being noticed by sempai?

Timaraxian said... What exactly is a sect title and why do people want them? Like I know you can't ask one or you'll get a perma ban from having one but I mean, is it just like kinda being noticed by sempai?
 yes
Timaraxian said... What exactly is a sect title and why do people want them? Like I know you can't ask one or you'll get a perma ban from having one but I mean, is it just like kinda being noticed by sempai?
 Most accurate description yet!! (IMO)

We have two longing souls now :slight_smile:

I thought I’d seen every taboo broken, knew every blasphemy. 
Bah! I am a child, a babe-in-the-woods. This and 450 reviews.

I think I’ll have a sip of Auchentoshan Three Woods tonight. Grexit-blexit …

May the Crabigator have mercy on all of us.

私は慈悲を願った。ワニカニ慈悲深いです。ですね?

This is the best. I wish I could’ve posted on page one that I love that I’m in the OP. 

So sad that I don’t really have a sect name or purple. But damn, the purple looks beautiful… sigh :stuck_out_tongue:

Shiawase said... This is the best. I wish I could've posted on page one that I love that I'm in the OP. 
 よかった。I wasn't sure if you'd be offended or smiling :)

War Is Peace. Freedom Is Slavery. Sect Title Is Glory.

Shiawase said... But damn, the purple looks beautiful... *sigh* :P
*Gives reassuring pat on the shoulder*

Am I the only one that noticed this?