How'd you get your sect name?

Luvska said...
Degard said... El 
Psy 
Congroo
俺はマッドサイエンティストだ!!

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
 *laughs* I thought almost the same thing, Luvska.
Gregor, sadly, I am using firefox and thus cannot use the lovely looking extension.

Hey, there are still some Sect names floating around that I've seen on the forums who have not yet explained themselves... I'm calling you out! XD

Man, I want a sect name, so cool! I am like a 5 year old, I see something I don’t have, and I want it, lol. If I could choose a sect name, it would probably be Applesauce. Simply because aboot 8 years ago, when “epicsauce” and “swagsauce” was a big thing in my school and on the internet, I thought to myself, “Imma be different, and sarcastic, something which I am completely unrivaled in.” Thus Applesauce was born, I still even use it to this day, though not nearly as much as I used to. I should start that up again since I swear too much, stupid friends/coworkers having a bad influence on me.

I loved the strange looks people gave me whenever I said applesauce, it was so lame, and so applesauce at the same time, and it had so many meanings, intricacies, and uses that I was able to annoy so many people with it. That made my sadistic side quite happy.

JacobW said... Man, I want a sect name, so cool! I am like a 5 year old, I see something I don't have, and I want it, lol. If I could choose a sect name, it would probably be Applesauce. Simply because aboot 8 years ago, when "epicsauce" and "swagsauce" was a big thing in my school and on the internet, I thought to myself, "Imma be different, and sarcastic, something which I am completely unrivaled in." Thus Applesauce was born, I still even use it to this day, though not nearly as much as I used to. I should start that up again since I swear too much, stupid friends/coworkers having a bad influence on me.

I loved the strange looks people gave me whenever I said applesauce, it was so lame, and so applesauce at the same time, and it had so many meanings, intricacies, and uses that I was able to annoy so many people with it. That made my sadistic side quite happy.
 Be wary, young one, of what you wish for...

First rule of Sects, we do not talk about Sects.
Second rule of Sects, we do not microwave bananas.
Third rule of Sects, El Psy Congroo

JacobW said... Man, I want a sect name, so cool! I am like a 5 year old, I see something I don't have, and I want it, lol.
 Hahaha, well, you shouldn't ask for it then ! :)

Moreover, if you don't ask for it, when you'll get noticed for something funny you did, you'll have an awesome sect name ! :D

At the moment I enjoy so much being a little turtle, hidden in the crowd, even though there are big chances I'm not going in the same direction or am upside-down surfing on my shell onto the flow of a tsunami master !

But she's a guy.
SkySoraAi said... Be wary, young one, of what you wish for...

Luvska said... Hahaha, well, you shouldn't ask for it then ! :)

Moreover, if you don't ask for it, when you'll get noticed for something funny you did, you'll have an awesome sect name ! :D

At the moment I enjoy so much being a little turtle, hidden in the crowd, even though there are big chances I'm not going in the same direction or am upside-down surfing on my shell onto the flow of a tsunami master !
 Don't get me wrong, I am not begging, and I don't really want that sect name anyway, that was just a what if type of thing. I would much rather get a sect name by doing something worthy of one than trying specifically to get one/ getting it handed to me.

How does one get a sect name? ;D

Justintheboss13 said... How does one get a sect name? ;D
 /t/Userscript-WaniKani-Can-I-has-a-sect-name/9044/1

Watcha doin’ now that I’m all mighty ?

XD hacks

Nop, sometimes I like to level up lvl 99 and then get back to my actual state. :stuck_out_tongue:

Luvska said... Watcha doin' now that I'm all mighty ?

Justintheboss13 said... XD hacks

Luvska said... Nop, sometimes I like to level up lvl 99 and then get back to my actual state. :p

That is what you want to believe but I know best. We have changed dimensions once more... SERN is becoming more and more reckless but I shall not be fooled! 
Luvska said...
Degard said... El 
Psy 
Congroo
俺はマッドサイエンティストだ!!

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
クリスティーナ!!! 

my thread has been revived :smiley:

I don’t know if it ever died.

Degard said...
That is what you want to believe but I know best. We have changed dimensions once more... SERN is becoming more and more reckless but I shall not be fooled! 
 Damn, did we get to the beta line yet ?

Degard said... クリスティーナ!!! 
紅莉栖だよ!

Ahem, you speak too loud, there must be an agent of the Organization watching for us somewhere...

Luvska said...
Degard said...

紅莉栖だよ!
Ahem, you speak too loud, there must be an agent of the Organization watching for us somewhere...

I love you guys

Congrats on the level up Luvska! At least, I think you were level 13 yesterday…

pgibby said...
Luvska said...
Degard said...

紅莉栖だよ!

I love you guys
 Love you too. But don't be decieved. Keep CONSTANT VIGILANCE.
El...Psy...Kongroo...
Kialandri said...
pgibby said...
Luvska said...
Degard said...

There was a point in time where Wanikani had already been out of Beta but it suspiciously went back to Beta for an indeterminate amount of time... There is our proof. Let's keep on watching.

Kialandri said...
pgibby said...
Luvska said...
紅莉栖だよ!

I love you guys
 Love you too. But don't be decieved. Keep CONSTANT VIGILANCE.
El...Psy...Kongroo...

For some reason the image doesn't apepar, I'll fix it once I get home: https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/2348740029/721.jpg  ;)