After the new update it keeps skipping the review screen that you see after reviews

I like to look at the ones I got wrong to focus on them on the post lesson review screen, is this the new way it is or is one of my add ons messing it up?

2 Likes

No, the old summary screen is gone. They’ve announced that they’re working on something to replace it. Be patient and let them work on it for a bit. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks for the answer, of course I now see everyone talking about it after I went through the forum. I will try to survive without my dear summary screen but its gonna be hard times.

3 Likes

There are a couple of things you can do, which is by no means the same as the summary page, but there is a percentage script that’s gotten rolled out that will display a general results over the last couple of sessions? on your Dashboard.

The other is installing the Item Inspector script that allows you to display your latest failed items for some extra studying if you want to.

Hope this helps. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.