Well, the people have spoken! We’ll switch to a 1-chapter-per-week schedule:
| Start date | Chapter | Page numbers | Page count |
|---|---|---|---|
| 31 Oct | 1 - ブルマと悟空とドラゴンボール | 2-9 | 8 |
| 7 Nov | 1 - ブルマと悟空とドラゴンボール | 10-17 | 8 |
| 14 Nov | 1 - ブルマと悟空とドラゴンボール | 18-24 | 7 |
| 21 Nov | 2 - 変身妖怪ウーロン | 25-31 | 7 |
| 28 Nov | 2 - 変身妖怪ウーロン | 32-37 | 6 |
| 5 Dec | 2 - 変身妖怪ウーロン | 38-44 | 7 |
| 12 Dec | 3 - 荒野の狼ヤムチャ | 45-64 | 20 |
| 19 Dec | 4 - フライパン山の牛魔王 | 65-84 | 20 |
| 26 Dec | 5 - 神龍あらわる! | 85-104 | 20 |
| 2 Jan | 6 - 悟空の大変身 | 105-124 | 20 |
| 9 Jan | 7 - ぴちぴちギャルを探せ‼ | 125-144 | 20 |
| 16 Jan | 8 - 修行開始‼ | 145-164 | 20 |
| 23 Jan | 9 - 天下一武道会開幕‼ | 165-183 | 19 |
| 30 Jan | Bonus | 184-188 | 5 |
I’d love to add the new schedule to the Home Thread and the first post of this thread, but there is still a bug that causes me to be unable to change posts with a poll in them. The folks over at the Discourse Discourse are having a look at it, so I hope it will be fixed soon.
So without further ado…
Week 7! 
Start date: 12 Dec
Pages: 45-64
How is the reading going?
- I am reading along

- I am catching up

- I am dropping this book

0
voters