Whats your longest review?

i just returned after one month of exams and did my review in one streak!
it was 1104 in total, without a single break. I wonder what other peoples biggest review is! please share with me!

42 Likes

holy shit man

24 Likes

same reaction…

how long did that take??

4 Likes

Sleep is apparently not mandatory, huh

4 Likes

from 10:55 AM untill 7:30 PM
so around 8 and half hours. i thought many people did more than me but apparently not :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Good news, you’ll get to a few more marathons again in a few days!

19 Likes

Jesus christ. Probably would malfunction at the 3rd or even 2nd hour… I don’t think I’ve ever done more than 150 in one sitting with no breaks.

:rofl:

7 Likes

usually I do in one sitting 175 reviews at night, I take 45min.

1 Like

I grind recent lessons a lot and do lessons on the dot, so I do 1 level week (4h slippage overnight when I sleep and to keep the times the same). Twice a week (Tuesdays 12:00, 13:00 and 14:00 and Saturdays 02:00, 03:00 and 04:00) I have unlocks of 3 weeks ago, last week, current words that take me in total about an hour, straight into new lessons. (Saturdays I get up at 03:20, and I can usually do the 02:00 and the 03:00 batch before 04:00).

Around the 4th hour its the hardest. after that ur just too tired to care XD
besides that, how do you make this cool thread that you reply to 2 people at the same time?

4 Likes

I wouldn’t want to grind for more than 2 hours. Actually, after 30 minutes, it depends on the mood and sleepiness.

2 Likes

:flushed:

This is why vacation mode exists…

I wouldn’t even attempt to do more than 100 at once. If I do too many, my error rate goes up.

3 Likes

Doesn’t WaniKani time out after being away from the computer for a few minutes? How did you manage to go 8 and a half-ish hours without it timing out? Like, did you sprint away from the computer to grab lunch/dinner and sprint back to eat it at your computer?

3 Likes

Highlight a message and then click on Quote, then minimize the draft and do it again on another message :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I did 915, and while I was doing them about 200 more showed up and I did them right away, so yeah about 1100 in one sitting. They accumulated when my laptop was broken and since I type much slower on my phone, I don’t like doing big piles on my phone. Also it was after hitting level 60, so I had zero motivation to keep up with reviews LOL

11 Likes

I think the most I’ve done at once is around 50 :flushed:

4 Likes

Maybe like 280. I couldn’t imagine doing all that, props to you though, you have strength most of us don’t

3 Likes

:point_up: :scream:

(Also that’s good accuracy for month-stale reviews! Impressed. :+1: )

3 Likes

As I discovered recently when cleaning up my own review pile, a stale Master+ review is a lot less of a problem than a stale Apprentice or Guru review.

3 Likes

In a single session I think my highest was about 700, although I did just over a thousand reviews total that day. I had videos on in the background because I’d definitely go insane if have to stare at the review screen for that long

3 Likes