What the most review's you've done in one day?

• 1-100
  • 101-200
  • 201-300
  • 301-400
  • 401-500
  • 501-600
  • 601-700
  • 701-800
  • 801-900
  • 901-1000
  • 1001-1500
  • 1501-2000
  • 2001+

0 voters

6 Likes

384 reviews, just this past Thursday.

2 Likes

406 reviews, in the middle of doing the last 10 levels aka the ā€œfast levelsā€.

2 Likes

Looks like 228, looking back through my history. It was on the same day I got to level 48.

2 Likes

Wow, someone apparently did more than 2000. Curious to hear how that happened.

3 Likes

14 Likes

Literally took the whole day at that time. I was just having breaks for coffee and eatingā€¦

5 Likes

~1200 one day. I donā€™t recommend it. I stayed up really late working on getting down to zero reviews remaining so some of the reviews are counted in the next day. You can also see, despite having done a ton of reviews that day, it really burned me out and the following month I did a really low # of reviews. Iā€™ve learned slow and steady is better.

Screen Shot 2021-05-07 at 11.21.19 PM

5 Likes

Are you human???

I mean Iā€™m really curious after seeing thatā€¦

3 Likes

I think the most Iā€™ve done is around 200. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I had two 1000+ review days in a rowā€¦ Which was pointless given the drop off immediately after

4 Likes

a pretty reasonable 275, spread over 3 sessions. though my daily average has been increasingā€¦

2 Likes

At the height of madness, racing to lv 60, I did over 400 reviews several times and at most did 515 reviews in a day.

Frankly, thatā€™s mentally exhausting. I donā€™t recommend, though you sort of get used to the larger numbers of reviews if you do it regularly.

But, Iā€™m very happy to say that my daily amount of reviews now firmly stays under 100, unless I skip a day. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I sort of figured doing this many isnā€™t very helpful. And accuracy naturally goes down when you do loads of reviews due to mental exhaustion. Did you try to cut down the returning reviews to more manageable chunks later, or did you binge those as well? :eyes:

4 Likes

I had to clear out a backlog of 1400 items so I did 700 the first day and the rest over the next two days. Wouldnā€™t recommend. Lol

3 Likes

Resetting was actually the thing that helped the most :sweat_smile:

The first reset was 2 levels back, which wasnā€™t anywhere near enough, hence the drop off again, and the next one was back an extra 9, which was a bit better but still not enough. The third one back an additional 11 levels (and a total of 22 levels back) was the one that was finally enough. I only had to do 111 reviews on that day.

2 Likes

I was just lazy :smiley: After coming back from my hiatus and seeing the 2k reviews piled up I had to do it in one go, else I would have reset probably.

2 Likes

Mine was a few days after reaching level 60. That surprises me because I was doing 200+ reviews every day even after reaching level 60, but clearly 200 reviews werenā€™t enough :joy: #fastlevelsarecrazy

On KaniWani, my record was around 3300 reviews in one day.
On Kitsun, it was around 1200 reviews (but at the time I was going very hard on SRS and that amount was my daily dose of it).

6 Likes

What would you say your accuracy was while doing 1000+ reviews?

@Delamet san, what about your accuracy too?

2 Likes

@Catherine670 I would say around 70-75%. It was last year so canā€™t remember it well.

2 Likes