Most reviews you've done in a day?

What’s the most reviews you’ve done in a day? After I hit level 60 I moved on to other materials with the intent to keep up on my dwindling review pile… that didn’t quite pan out how I hoped and after a year or so of stagnation (with intermittent bursts of activity) I had a little over 3000 reviews built up at the beginning of this week. My attempt to see a 0 on the review button culminated in today, when I did a total of 2,122 reviews over the course of about 13 hours (10 AM to 11 PM, though I’m probably going to stay up until ~2 trying to knock out some of the big piles that’ll come in before I go to bed)

Anyone have me beat?

28 Likes

Probably around 450, but do them multiple times a day.

2 Likes

Mine was 172, back in level 3. I’ve been pretty good at pacing myself.

3 Likes

Took me about 14.5 months to get to lvl 60. In that time, my avg daily reviews grew to around 250 daily by about level 50-52 and stayed at around that level until the end before starting to trend down (i’ve been in the post-60 burn for about 6 weeks now and it’s fallen to ~90 daily now which feels like a breeze with no lessons).

However, last year due to some holiday plans I ended up being very busy on christmas eve, and no joke my all-time max was on Christmas day 2021 :joy: of 335, which I came close to later on in higher levels, but at the time was a drastic outlier.

1 Like

454 reviews. This was the height of reviewing madness, getting to lv 60. It pretty quickly cooled down after, thankfully. ^^;l.

2 Likes

I think I have done around 400, in one 2-hour sitting, before.

This is madness. I advise against this.

4 Likes

1114 for me — once and never again, I hope.
That was when I had to whittle down a big pile of reviews after forgetting to hit vacation mode a year ago. For some weird reason, even though I reviewed that large number of items in one session, I don’t recall having big chunks of items coming back in big clusters after that. Or I just didn’t notice lol

6 Likes

Three days ago I had to tackle a pile of 502 reviews.

2 Likes

That’s such an awful Christmas gift, I’m sorry!!! At least you got past it!

Around 400, but never all at once. I’ve only done like 200 in one sitting

I did about 1300 in a day once

4 Likes

How much progress did the 2122 actually net (The number of + or - in the details thing)
I capped out at 400 though. My brain just slowed down the point of no longer being useful.

2 Likes

Accuracy was pretty low with how much time had passed but today is going much smoother

2 Likes

2 Likes

I think mine was about 800, which I did over the course of about 2 hours. Definitely have never had 2000 before.

3 Likes

just smashed about 500 tonight, trying to get to zero after I had 2600 reviews after a (small) break lol

1 Like

What plugin are you guys using to see your number of reviews and sessions?

1 Like

the heatmap userscript!

3 Likes

how do you get to this stats page? im new to wk

Heatmap script in the previous post