Whats your longest review?

Probably the highest was in the 300s. I dunno, I might have taken a short break in the middle. I don’t think I’ve let my queue go over 400.

1 Like

Years ago I had a session where I did 1300 reviews, but I would never do that again

5 Likes

Okay google, set reminders for 1 week, 2 weeks, 1 month, and 4 months from today.

(I can hear the groaning already.)

1 Like

On my god…I tend to get shivers when I have more than 100 to review…that is crazy.

1 Like

Regular people: I guess I will just reset WK if I have 1000 reviews
Giga chad MikuPiku: 8h of review in one sitting

7 Likes

Thanks! im new to that sorry!

you mean reset completely to level 1?

im surprised! thanks for sharing! how often do you do reviews? usually im doing between 200-400 a day, so i guess the more you progress the level the lesser it gets?

i never went out :slight_smile: i ate while reviewing

how long did it take you?

5 Likes

Oh you meant in a day? I was thinking you meant how much we did in 1 sitting. If we’re talking per day, then it was easily 300-400. I don’t really do reviews anymore though, I’ve been spending that time reading.

How I broke it up though, I would struggle to do a lot of them during the day, but every hour I’d try and do some, usually during the night time I’d get most of the reviews, about 200+ new reviews and I’d do them before I sleep. I just couldn’t concentrate much during the day.

2 Likes

oh, i was assuming you do all reviews in one time haha. how long did it take you to get to 60?

I was pretty inconsistent in the beginning, but starting at level 25 all the way to 60 I went full speed. 632 days in total

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.