What is the highest number of reviews that you have done at one go?

What is the highest number of reviews that you have done at one go? Just a curious question. I was out for 1.5 days to do a project and had a sleepover at my friend’s house and was so engrossed in the project that I forgot to do my WaniKani reviews. So today, I had to do 260 reviews in one shot because I really don’t have any free time at the moment with the deadline of project submissions getting closer and closer each day. Took me a full hour and a half. Thank god for the Reorder script and some coffee though.

Also, based on your Review Forecast, which day has the highest number of reviews and what’s the number of reviews for that day? Mine is usually Thursday, which always has over 200 reviews waiting for me. My least busy day on this website is Wednesday, with about only 100 reviews on average.

7 Likes

310 was my record day, I learned not to do all lessons in one go after that. There isn’t a specific day of the week where my review count increases, there are small waves in it, usually near the start of a level it increases a bit, then goes down over time, probably since I do more vocab and radical lessons than kanji lessons in one go, so when I reach a level’s kanji I slow down a bit. I usually have between 150 and 180 on most days.

3 Likes

I think it was 93 for one go and ~170 for a day.
I don’t really have a day with a clearly higher number of reviews. They all look the same since I do the same number of lessons every day.

3 Likes

reviewsatonce
Highest in one go was 367, after a 4 day break from WaniKani.

reviewsinoneday
Highest in one day was 427, but that was spread out throughout the day. I had a ton reviews after a ~3 month break.

3 Likes

I think around 120-ish is the most I’ve done in a go. I rarely do more than 50 reviews at once. In fact, I try to break sessions after around 30 reviews to not get peaks in reviews later on (like 60 master items at once or something).

As for the total amount in a day, that’s a different beast. Rather than looking at the review forecast, it’s easier to just use the Heatmap script. :fire: :eyes:

I’ve had 2 days with more than 400 reviews. But, it’s more like I regularly do around 200+ a day.

ee

I know some users in these forums have done crazy amounts (1000+) of reviews in a single day though! :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I did about 500 a couple months ago because I took a break from WK and came back lol. That pile of 500 reviews haunted me for a while (huge chunks of it coming back for the next stage on the same day in the future) but eventually it dwindled down and now I don’t notice it because I’ve burned most of the items.

2 Likes

1341 almost three years ago now

14 Likes

Most reviews I’ve done in one sitting was 850ish, most in one day (the same day) was 1300ish.

(Basically my internet died and it took 3 days to get it up and running again; welcoming me back to the land of the internet was this 1300ish review monstrosity.)

I get about the same amount of reviews each day of the week, about 500 daily.

4 Likes

850??? That’s insane. How long did that take you?

1 Like

That’s crazy! Do you remember what % you got correct of those out of interest? :open_mouth:

1 Like

i dunno exactly how many in one go, probably around 500, but in one day:

14 Likes

I think my highest was around 500-600, after a solid month or so of on and off inactivity. It wasn’t fun…

This is an interesting thread for me, because I didn’t know a lot of people chose to break their reviews up over multiple periods in a day. I guess it makes sense, but for me I can’t stand leaving reviews undone as I’m doing them. As a result I usually start my day doing anywhere between 150-300 reviews, and then sometimes do review in the evening.

What userscript is that?

1 Like

It’s the Heatmap

1 Like

tenor

edit: my max daily was “only” 302 :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Recently after too long of a (non-vacation mode) break

Screenshot (124)

and the day before

Screenshot (125)

It was super awful and I don’t regret it

1 Like

3300 reviews on KaniWani in 13h.

:fearful:

9 Likes

Oh wow. Yuck

1 Like

Bruh, I don’t know how y’all do it.
Before my reset, I would get squeamish if I had more than 150 reviews.
I can’t imagine doing 300 in one sitting.

No thank you. lol.

1 Like

My accuracy was like 20% :rofl: I had taken months of break

3 Likes