What the most review's you've done in one day?

Oof.

2 Likes

It really depends on the reason why Iā€™d have that many reviews. For example, on Kitsun and on Wanikani, I was doing my reviews every day. In other words, I was keeping up with the SRS intervalsā€¦ so the accuracy was around 90%+.

On KaniWani (when I did the 3300 reviews), I hadnā€™t been doing reviews there for months and most of them I was reviewing for the first timeā€¦ so my accuracy was around 20-30% :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Great start of the year huh :joy:

2 Likes

That must have been depressingā€¦

2 Likes

I knew that I didnā€™t know them at all, since I was just not used to do ENG-JP. So the low accuracy was expected and it didnā€™t bring me down motivation-wise. What it did was making those reviews much longer, because I probably did 10k+ reviews that day :rofl: since I had to repeat the wrong ones (I was doing it for 13h with some breaks in-between).

3 Likes

Makes me happy to see so many screenshots of my Heatmap

10 Likes

More American every day

2 Likes

Screen Shot 2021-05-08 at 11.40.02 PM

Almost 500, about when the first few fast levels to 60 appeared. I think it was around this point I decided to stick to 7 days per level

Itā€™s a great script Barbara Heart

1 Like

I just completed 270 reviews in one sitting and thereā€™s atleast a 100 more today :slightly_smiling_face:

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.