What is the easiest manga on Comico?

I’d recommend trying to read some yourself and seeing which are the easiest and most enjoyable that way. Everyone comes in with different knowledge that will make different pieces harder or easier. That said, if they all seem very difficult and you feel you can’t distinguish between them in level, here are 2 of about 10 I checked out that seemed the easiest to me.

スキはく

This was probably the easiest for me, but might be free for 1 day only. Though there was another manga I saw labeled the same way that was listed elsewhere on the side as permanently free, so may be worth giving it a shot.

かぜかなた

Starts out easy but seems to jump in difficulty after the first chapter. Seems to be a trend for a lot of them. But it’s marked as free the whole way through.

Good luck with your reading! If you know you have an interest in a certain genera or story, that can be a good motivator for tackling something above your level if these are too hard or not interesting. You might also want to look into joining one of the book clubs (presumably absolute beginner or beginner).

2 Likes