We're back with the turtle - WaniKani Sale Starts Now until Jan.5 2022

Thanks Jenny :durtle_hello:

2 Likes

Ya gotta do what ya gotta do. This is one of those things that can hook you in for good :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Very excited about my new lifetime membership. Thanks Wanikani and team!!! :dragon:

3 Likes

Guess I’m gonna have to learn Japanese now then :grinning:

4 Likes

Well, I have lifetime membership. Now to log out and never use WK again!

That would be a dumb. Don’t do a dumb.

4 Likes

Thank you for offering this again! Signed up!

2 Likes

Sometimes there’s a sale in your email in January or Februrary but that’s not announced and can vary.

I hope to see you on Planet Kanji one day.

4 Likes

Sorry my man, I don’t get it :confused:

How do you get “wanikani” (わにかに) reading for 大切台?

3 Likes

Did Koichi mistranslate Crab 13, Gator 3 in 2019? That was the only reason I got my membership.

1 Like

They just invented a new reading to be silly; it’s not really read that.

5 Likes

ahh :sweat_smile:

I guess that is the crab’yomi they mentioned.

fair enough.

wasn’t sure if it was implying an ‘important stage’ or something as well with the Kanji.

Sorry clearhythm!

3 Likes

Purchased the ticket to join Cosmic Crabigator to Planet Kanji! :rocket:

3 Likes

Are there any active 50% off coupons for lifetime membership? I’ve tried some codes but I kept getting card error details.

1 Like

Coupon codes only work for monthly or annual subscription! That’s also why the Lifetime sale is a big event as it is not discounted at any other point.

2 Likes

Oops my bad, I meant annual membership! I tried to renew mine a couple of hours ago but I’m getting an error.

1 Like

I’m guessing it’s because you’re using an old coupon code. If you send us an email/chat of what you’re trying, we’ll be able to check!

2 Likes

No worries! Hahaha sorry to confuse you. Fwiw I’m just a random Level 3 user. The Kanji I wrote could be roughly translated as “important machine”. The crab’yomi pronunciation was my rather exasperated attempt to make fun of our Japanese learning challenges, which can involve 4 or more pronunciations for each Kanji, depending on context.

Crab’yomi is what you use whenever you are confused. It actually turns ALL Kanji into the pronunciation “wanikani”. See, it’s the easiest way to read Japanese!

5 Likes

thatttttt’s stiiiiitch up! :rofl:

3 Likes

そろそろ時間だ!
It’s time to upgrade.

2 Likes

Welp, I finally did it. I’ve taken so long to finally do it that I’ve spent nearly $500 total (with previous discounts xD), but I’ve mostly stuck with it this long so in a couple more years, I’m sure it will kind of pay off. xD

In any case I feel like I’m trying to keep my level 43 badge as long as possible so it’s probably the best idea to just go all in anyway. xD

3 Likes