WaniKani website running slow

same here :disappointed_relieved:

2 Likes

same, something’s up

2 Likes

Best way to motivate you go tackle your grammar reviews → Wanikani is down :smiley:

5 Likes

Maybe it’s time to reach out to the @Mods about these issues? :eyes:

(though I haven’t had trouble so far)

2 Likes

When I lunch the reviews it says administrators have been warned about the issue. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

That’s good to know. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Flaming Durtles still works but Desktop is a bad experience for me right now.

1 Like

Same here, kept losing connection during reviews.

3 Likes

Reviews keep disconnecting me as well.

EDIT: Looks like it’s been fixed.

4 Likes

Same here - keep loosing connection and can’t review.

2 Likes

Thanks everyone for reporting this! I’ve let the engineers know about this and will update y’all when we have more info on this.

12 Likes

Knock it out of the park arlo

Home run

1 Like

Got a timeout on my big batch of 8 reviews =P
So still happening. But is manageable.

1 Like

Same here, since this morning I’m keeping losing connection while doing reviews

1 Like

Same here can’t review more than 5 items before getting disconnected again

2 Likes

Just did 60 reviews and 5 lessons without issue, I’m on Brave browser

We’ve tinkered and reset some stuff on our end, so hopefully the issue has gone away now. If it’s still happening, let us know!

2 Likes

Could be a one off, but its happening to me today. Where it keeps saying I timed out even tho im actively doing reviews and when I tried to log in today there was an error and I had to refresh for it to work…so I’m not sure what’s going on lol

I tried on mobile browser and on chrome desktop and it’s doing it on both so I dont think its on my end. (Id guess it says I timed out every 2-3 minutes)

This keeps happening to me too, but also I think today is a ‘new stuff’ day so maybe it’s related to putting the new kanji and vocab into the mix.

1 Like

I kept getting kicked out of reviews this morning. The reviews themselves loaded slow, as did the item information. Wasn’t a real big problem, just a slight groove-breaking inconvenience. No clue if WK is updating today or not.

2 Likes