Download the script here:
The following statistics are covered.
- Leech Value
- Correct Answers for Meaning
- Correct Answers for Reading
- Incorrect Answers for Meaning
- Incorrect Answers for Reading
- Total Correct Answers
- Total Incorrect Answers
- Percentage of Correct Answers, Total
- Percentage of Correct Answers, Meaning Only
- Percentage of Correct Answers, Reading Only
- Current Streak Meaning
- Current Streak Reading
- Maximum Streak Meaning
- Maximum Streak Reading
- Both Current Streak
- Minimum Current Streak
- Total Number of Reviews
For each statistics there is a pair for filters,
- One for values greater or equal to the filter setting.
- One for values less or equal to the filter setting.
Used together they define a range of values.
The exception is Leech Value where only the less or equal filter is provided. The greater or equal filter is the Leech Training filter from the Additional Filters script.
For the Both Current Streak filter, both the current meaning streak and the current reading streak must pass the filter test.
For the Minimum Current Streak filter, the minimum of the current meaning streak and the current reading streak must pass the filter test.
The handling of radicals is as follows:
- For Correct Answers for Reading, Incorrect Answers for Reading, Percentage of Correct Answers, Reading Only, Current Streak Reading, and Maximum Streak Reading radicals always pass the test. This is to give the user the decision on how to handle them. If radicals are not wanted they must be filtered out by the Item Type filter.
- For Total Correct Answers and Total Incorrect Answers the total for radicals include only meanings.
- For Percentage of Correct Answers, Total, the percentage is calculated on the basis of meaning only for radicals.
- For Both Current Streak and Minimum Current Streak the test is performed only on the meaning streak for radicals.
Note to developers
You should use
wkof.wait_state('statsFilters', 'ready') .to wait for the completion of the filters initialization.
This code is released under the MIT license and is available on github.
Version 1.4.1 - Released under the MIT license.
Version 1.4.0 - Added filters for Total Number of Reviews
Version 1.3.0 - Added support for
Version 1.2.0 - Improving the handling of radicals.
Version 1.1.0 - Fixed the handling of radicals, introduces Minimum Current Streak
Version 1.0.0 - Original release.