[Userscript] WaniKani Open Framework Additional Filters (Recent Lessons, Leech Training, Related Items, and more)

Would it be possible to filter verbs and adjectives? I really would like to train those sometimes, especially the readings.

I think that information is included in the API, but I’m not actively adding features to this script. @prouleau, do any of your filter scripts include a part of speech option?

I didn’t write this one but @rfindley wrote a Part of Speech filter that does exactly this. It is available as an optional filter in Item Inspector. This is the preferred way to run it if you use Item Inspector. Otherwise it can also be installed as a standalone filter at the link here.

2 Likes

Cool, thanks for the Help.

1 Like

Hey guys, I am studying for JLPT, and I use the aditional filter and omega reorder and it works briliantly, but some radicals, like zombie, don’t have the radical in the resource so I can’t add it to related items. Is there some way to add specific radicals add them by radical name or something? Any helps would be really appreciated.

1 Like

Maybe try [Item List Filter]. It’s designed for Self-Study Quiz, but it should work with Reorder Omega, too.

1 Like