Hello, I’ve been procrastinating when I should have been doing reviews.
I made it for myself, but it’s probably useful/interesting enough to show you people so I tidied it up a bit and put it online.
Put your WK V2 API key in, hit the button, wait a bit while it drags all the data down, then you can filter and sort your problem kanji.
- May cause extreme negative feelings towards certain kanji and vocabulary items
- Only tested (minimally) in desktop Chrome and FF
- Internet Explorer won’t work
- Might well crash your phone/tablet if you try it
- Doesn’t understand resets
- Does probably take a very long time to load data if you’re an experienced WKer
- Only graphs stuff you’ve got wrong at least once
- Caches subject/review data in local storage to avoid hammering the API excessively. If you want a full refresh, hit the submit button again.
- May encounter problems when faced with high level users, particularly people who’ve done L60 -> reset -> L60! I’d be interested to see how it performs in those circumstances, perhaps send me your API key?
- Almost certainly has bugs which may not ever be fixed
- All plain JS, no obfuscation/minification, do whatever you want with it
Here’s the kind of thing I find it useful for: