The New And Improved List Of API and Third Party Apps

Is there interest in a wanikani Windows Universal App for Windows phone and Windows 10? I’ve been considering making one, but depending on the interest it will determine whether I make a full app or just something for notifications. 

ferretzombie said... Is there interest in a wanikani Windows Universal App for Windows phone and Windows 10? I've been considering making one, but depending on the interest it will determine whether I make a full app or just something for notifications. 
 i know several people on windows phones who would love a full wk app, so if you're willing, go ahead :)
ferretzombie said... Is there interest in a wanikani Windows Universal App for Windows phone and Windows 10? I've been considering making one, but depending on the interest it will determine whether I make a full app or just something for notifications. 
 Totally!

I think that the WK staff should visit this thread and the separate script threads to get inspiration. Some of these scripts would do perfectly as native features, like the search results direct link. When you search for posts and don’t provide a link, that is like finding the needle in the haystack, but you have to find it again!

Can you please add my extension? Thanks.

/t/Userscript-WaniKani-Review-Feedback-Sounds/11689/1

Could you add the WaniKani Item Annotator skript?
/t/Userscript-WaniKani-Item-Annotator-Super-Duper-Explosions-of-Colortastic-Flavors/3904

I really like it and it is not in the list yet.

sorry i’ve been somewhat lax about keeping this up to date, but i will do my best to update it at least twice a month no matter how busy i get.

@ShotgunLagoon 
My WaniKani iOS app is on the app store for quite some time now. With lot’s of new features. 
Could you please update the info?

These look very helpful, thanks for all the work on these everyone!

I think I’m still planning to go with vanilla WaniKani, but that override is looking tempting. Stalling your progress because you accidentally typed the reading instead of the meaning is just heartrending. 

Hoya, I guess you could add “Ray’s Resources” to Additional Content, where I might or might not upload useful or useless resources in a whacky manner every now and then… And I just realized that I created that one in the wrong forum… I guess (since all the other additional content ones are in the API forums).

Also, I’m really not sure if that is within your thread’s intentions, but it might be useful for people to have the Steam group “Wanikanians Unite” in a list somewhere, so I just thought I’d mention it.

RayderBlitz said... Hoya, I guess you could add "Ray's Resources" to Additional Content, where I might or might not upload useful or useless resources in a whacky manner every now and then.... And I just realized that I created that one in the wrong forum... I guess (since all the other additional content ones are in the API forums).

Also, I'm really not sure if that is within your thread's intentions, but it might be useful for people to have the Steam group "Wanikanians Unite" in a list somewhere, so I just thought I'd mention it.
 I'll add Ray's Resources. I think there's a thread somewhere that lists all the community groups like the LINE, slack, habitica, etc, but i don't know how to find it.... i think it may have been made by emin?
ShotgunLagoon said... I'll add Ray's Resources. I think there's a thread somewhere that lists all the community groups like the LINE, slack, habitica, etc, but i don't know how to find it.... i think it may have been made by emin?
 Oh, I didn't know that, thanks.
Now to embark on my probably several hours long journey in hope to find that thread.
RayderBlitz said...
ShotgunLagoon said... I'll add Ray's Resources. I think there's a thread somewhere that lists all the community groups like the LINE, slack, habitica, etc, but i don't know how to find it.... i think it may have been made by emin?
Now to embark on my probably several hours long journey in hope to find that thread.
 No need: /t/Chatrooms-and-Communities/7032/1
riya said...
RayderBlitz said...
 No need: /t/Chatrooms-and-Communities/7032/1
 Oh, how good that I saw this answer.
Thanks a lot, very kind of you.

Just went through all the topics with "community" in the title and didnt find it since the "y" killed it. ^^

Hey Shotty,
I think you should add (and preferably in bold, but that’s just me) that the SFF Project and WaniKani Expansion Pack are available on Memrise. I don’t know how many community resources we have on Memrise, but when I was using it, I really liked it, and when I start back on it again, I am DEFINITELY doing the expansion pack! :slight_smile:

Shiawase said... Hey Shotty,
I think you should add (and preferably in bold, but that's just me) that the SFF Project and WaniKani Expansion Pack are available on Memrise. I don't know how many community resources we have on Memrise, but when I was using it, I really liked it, and when I start back on it again, I am DEFINITELY doing the expansion pack! :)
 done! :) bold is a bit more that i would go for, but i added it to the descriptions of the items.

Thank you! Mwah!

Well, super glad I decided to stop and check out this thread. I just spent the past two hours sifting through extensions and practice material that sounded good/interesting.

Also, thank the heavens for BreadstickNinja. You have put so much time into making so much awesome materials, thank you for all your hard work, you wonderful person. And thanks to the people who have made all those wonderful extensions as well. Especially the extension that lets you subscribe to threads. That was a big feature I was looking for and I really didn’t want to bookmark everything lol.

Probably time to remove ‘Burn Reviews’ (number 3) from the list. It is neither supported or even working.

The burn reviews add on seems to be pretty buggy / unmaintained