Best User scripts - Looking for recommendations!

Hello, everyone!

I am relatively new to WaniKani, having been here for just over a month. I just broke through to level 5 and as the workload increases I was looking at User Scripts that will enhance my experience.

Any recommendations for the best scripts? Any advice on how to make the most of my time on WaniKani?

Thanks for the help!

1 Like

Hello!

You may find this helpful: The New And Improved List Of API and Third Party Apps

That has a complete list of all the third party apps, grouped by catagory.

You’ll also find a nicely curated (and rated) list of some of the most useful apps thanks to the guide written by jprspereira:

Just to note, I’ve moved this to the API & Third Party Apps section, since it’s not related to Japanse language.

5 Likes

I have moved this to the Wanikani Requesting Help category because this is what it is.

The title and question specifically refer to user-scripts, but I don’t want to argue.

2 Likes

Yes. I thought about that too. But I feel the API & Third Party Apps is mostly for threads where the tools themselves are published. There are exceptions like the API list and the request for extensions threads, but I prefer to keep them to a minimum.

I see your point, I suppose it’s a bit of a grey area since I see occasional posts about 3rd party stuff in Requesting Help (usualyl wksats), which I usually move if they’re specific to an app or site, and occasional posts requesting script advice in API, which I don’t, so it seems a little inconsistent.

As you’re a script author, I’ll defer to you on the logic and try to follow a similar approach in future :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.