The 2017-2018 WaniKani Lifetime Sale

Hmmm. If, hypothetically, I knew I was going to die in February of 2019, wouldn’t the great and powerful Mods see the benefit of charging me a deal price for a lifetime subscription instead of the measly ~$20 or so they would make? I’ve already talked with my money and it said it would HAPPILY be spent on an after-lifetime subscription. So, I guess I am wondering, if the sale is not to occur for my living vessel, might there be a sale of a WaniKani subscription for the afterlife?

Asking for some friends.

2 Likes

Any confirmation of a 2018 into 2019 lifetime sub discount? Been a subscriber for over a year and willing to burn some kanji, I mean money.

1 Like

Looks like it’s gonna go on sale next week, same as last year from Dec 18 - Jan 8 (some emails were sent out)

It usually goes from $299 → $199

7 Likes

How’s it been going? Hope you’re still going strong despite the purple in your level. :slight_smile:

:eyes::eyes::eyes: waiting…

3 Likes

:bites fingernails in anticipation:

1 Like

What are you all waiting for? :face_with_monocle:

15 Likes

We await the prophesied time, o great and powerful @viet, when the Crabigator arises newly-formed once again!..

…or something like that… :eyes:

7 Likes

Lifetime subscibtion made me lazy

1 Like

I thought this was the 2018-2019 thread lol gosh you all

8 Likes

indeed - stop replying everyone! It’s making me think the sale is live.

But I just posted, which means it’s going to mess with everyone else. What a vicious circle.

10 Likes

And it’s live as my purple icon can attest! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I have ascended!!!

3 Likes

that comment with your picture XD

1 Like

Hey, you got to 60. Congrats!

4 Likes