The 2017-2018 WaniKani Lifetime Sale

.< That is tough. However, it could have gone the other way too, I have a friend who started in december, bought lifetime during the sale, but hasn’t logged in since getting to level 2 =/

2 Likes

Is there going to be any sale in late 2018?

1 Like

I’m waiting for that too and by all accounts, it will be near Christmas…15th-20th’ish…

1 Like

I don’t believe there’s ever been any confirmation of a sale until it actually gets announced, but there has a been a Christmas sale on lifetime membership every year so far, so it seems like a relatively safe bet.

2 Likes

¯_(ツ)/¯ perhaps there will be a sale ¯_(ツ)

23 Likes

but will you ever ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ find your arms ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

17 Likes

Augh, it hurts so bad. I can feel where they once were.

14 Likes

16 Likes

Oh, that would be great for me, if perhaps, maybe, possibly there is that sale this year :star_struck:

1 soul for 1 lifetime subscription

10 Likes

let’s get this show on the road

8 Likes

I’m hoping there will be a sale but just in case there’s not, I just did a 1-year subscription since I hear they will prorate the cost. If they don’t have one, at least I won’t have to think about it for a year. If they do, then I have already paid a nice piece of it!
:>

3 Likes

They will indeed :blush:

1 Like

Every time I see Kumi post in the same thread as Koichi I scramble to make sure they haven’t increased their lead on me in Koichi likes.

5 Likes

You’re just one away!
Just be extra zealous in your daily prayers to the Crabigator!

1 Like

ive been letting this charge me for at least 6 months without me doing anything… I will just get the yearly if it is discounted

I want Lifetime so badly. (*Not the cheesy TV channel.)

Been a beta subscriber since 2015, and I’m actually taking the JLPT this year - ticket, travel, accommodations all ready and set, so save some horrible crisis, this is finally it!

I love the color purple, not gonna lie. It is my favorite color. But also I just like not thinking about subscriptions / monthly recurring costs.

I hope I can afford $200 (or more?) though… 'cause JLPT stuffs + having a kid (Christmas) and health costs = debt so I’ll have to see if I can budget it for it, but I’ll be damned if I don’t try to pull every virtual penny together! (Because I don’t really carry cash. …except for library fees. I’m so sorry, local library.)

6 Likes

It does take away some stress! For me the monthly payments was an extra thing I didn’t want to think about, since I never knew when I’d have money on my account… So when I got my tax refunds, I just went for it :stuck_out_tongue: It’s reassuring that I can even to forget WK for a while, and it still will be there and no surprises on my bank account. Not to mention, I know I’ll be BOUND FOR LIFE :-----D So I feel like I can take my time learning instead of rushing.

I hope you’ll be able to afford it! And in any case, good luck with JLPT!

2 Likes

Thank you!! <3

Oh and I forget things, so even after I reach 60, I can unburn the things I need to. :smiley:

2 Likes

payday has come. bring it on!
or after next month’s payday, that’s fine, too… as long as i don’t miss the opportunity :slight_smile: