Stupid Wanikani Script Ideas

A custom sound for everytime you write a correct answer
A custom sound for everytime you write a wrong answer :smirk:

4 Likes

Both things would be break concentration, so thanks, but no thanks :slight_smile:

That’s why they’re called stupid :smile:

5 Likes

How about something that locks up your computer until you’ve done your level-up time critical reviews

I completely forgot about them this afternoon :sob:

7 Likes

I use WaniKani Timeline Ultimate, and set an alarm on my phone for when they come up.

2 Likes

Yeah, I didn’t want to have to set an actual alarm for it, but it looks like I can’t trust myself >.<
I just want like… a watch that I can set to beep discreetly at certain hours or sth :disappointed:

Silent alarm? If it’s something like a WK review, I just have my phone vibrate to remind me.

I haven’t had a phone that vibrated in a while xD
Dw, I’ll just set the stupid alarm huffs
Maybe I’ll use frog calls or something to make it more interesting, the default alarms are all pretty annoying

Something that delivers an electric shock when you get a wrong answer.

Then you’ll learn them right quick.

15 Likes

It’s kinda scary how easy this would be to do.

2 Likes

Something that resets you to level 1 every time you get an answer wrong

20 Likes

Every time you type “こう” and hit enter, you’re forced to watch a gif of Koichi

25 Likes

Something that pops up to say “Are you really sure you want to enter that?” when you’ve typed something that it knows you’re going to regret hitting enter for approximately 2 seconds later.
Followed by a gif of an anime leech, facepalming, with the message “I can’t believe you got that wrong again!”

13 Likes

A script that just automatically gets your leeches wrong for you to save you the trouble.

33 Likes

A script that withholds all your reviews until you get several hundred accumulated, then dumps them all on you at once.

A script that slightly changes a single character in your typing very occasionally, say from る to ろ to see if you’re proofreading.

12 Likes

A script that sticks a real living leech to your skin every time you fail to burn a WK leech.

6 Likes

shudder Between that and @Belthazar’s electric shock idea, kanji learning would either become much easier or a literal living nightmare.

7 Likes

Or have it just keep asking like “are you reaaaaaally sure? I mean let’s be real here.” :laughing:

3 Likes

A script that gives you a kiss from Rihanna every time you enter the correct answer :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Useless, silly script ideas, huh?

How about a script that puts a ω between your lessons and reviews when they’re both at ze-

oh, hang on

How about a script that puts pictures of Kanna from dragon maid on your bur-

oh dang really? uh… Lemme get back to you.

10 Likes