Re Zero Volume 8 Week 4
Re Zero Home Thread
Start Date: August 31, 2020
Previous Chapter: Re Zero Volume 8 week 3
Next Chapter: *Re Zero Volume 8 week 5
Week 4 Reading: End of chapter 3 part 5
Word lists - Learn the vocabulary for Re Zero!
Time: Saturday 7 PM(Japan), 5AM(USA), 12PM Europe.(could change if needed)
Discord link : https://discord.gg/AG5rnd
- Please use spoiler tags for major events in the current chapter(s) and any content in future chapters.
- When asking for help, please mention the chapter and page number. Also mention what version of the book you are reading.
- Don’t be afraid of asking questions, even if they seem embarassing at first. All of us are here to learn.
- To you lurkers out there: Join the conversation, it’s fun!
- I’m reading along
- I’m still reading the book but I haven’t reached that part yet
- I’m no longer reading the book
- I already read that part
While week 2 didn’t feel as interesting, I feel like it picked up a bit with last week and then this one
Cool to see Ram show up. Even if I’ve seen the anime I remember almost nothing about this exact part aside from how it ends(though I feel like it might be a bit longer in the books, so maybe some of it just wasn’t in the anime?), so I don’t know exactly what to expect either
I’m just wondering but…
Is it too fast or is something happening to everyone at the same time?
I really do need to hurry up and finish volume 2
If you just read a few pages per day you’ll get to the end of it eventually
One of the best advice I could give. This is how i finished reading my first Japanese book. 1 page per day until I could do 2 then 4 etc…
I think it’s just a coincidence where we have real-life stuff getting in the way. We might need a break inbetween books to allow catching up.
Also, I just realised that we still haven’t decided on a reading-aloud time yet. Not sure how we can approach it yet, probably involving a poll.
I was just not reading (well, this book at least). I’m planning to start (and finish) the book this week. In particular, I’m done reading all other book clubs I belong to for this week, so I have a few days free. I guess that will put me half a week ahead of schedule, but hey, that’s how I roll.