Re Zero Volume 8 week 4

Re Zero Volume 8 Week 4

Re Zero Home Thread

Start Date: August 31, 2020
Previous Chapter: Re Zero Volume 8 week 3
Next Chapter: *Re Zero Volume 8 week 5

Week 4 Reading: End of chapter 3 part 5

Word lists - Learn the vocabulary for Re Zero!

Reading aloud

Time: Saturday 7 PM(Japan), 5AM(USA), 12PM Europe.(could change if needed)

Discord link : https://discord.gg/AG5rnd

Discussion Rules

• Please use spoiler tags for major events in the current chapter(s) and any content in future chapters.
  • When asking for help, please mention the chapter and page number. Also mention what version of the book you are reading.
  • Don’t be afraid of asking questions, even if they seem embarassing at first. All of us are here to learn.
  • To you lurkers out there: Join the conversation, it’s fun! :durtle_vin:
  • I’m reading along
  • I’m still reading the book but I haven’t reached that part yet
  • I’m no longer reading the book
  • I already read that part

0 voters

1 Like

While week 2 didn’t feel as interesting, I feel like it picked up a bit with last week and then this one :slight_smile:

Cool to see Ram show up. Even if I’ve seen the anime I remember almost nothing about this exact part aside from how it ends(though I feel like it might be a bit longer in the books, so maybe some of it just wasn’t in the anime?), so I don’t know exactly what to expect either

2 Likes

Iwatched the anime to get the part with Ram but in the anime, they barely even fight. She just try to get Subaru then fail. At first when I read that the attacker had white cloth, I was sure it was a finger that was part of the metal fangs.「鉄の牙」this part was hard for me to understand until I read that it was Ram all along. Then I started to understand it

2 Likes

I’m just wondering but…

Is it too fast or is something happening to everyone at the same time?

1 Like

I really do need to hurry up and finish volume 2 :sweat:

3 Likes

If you just read a few pages per day you’ll get to the end of it eventually :slight_smile:

2 Likes

One of the best advice I could give. This is how i finished reading my first Japanese book. 1 page per day until I could do 2 then 4 etc…

2 Likes

I think it’s just a coincidence where we have real-life stuff getting in the way. We might need a break inbetween books to allow catching up.

Also, I just realised that we still haven’t decided on a reading-aloud time yet. Not sure how we can approach it yet, probably involving a poll.

2 Likes

I was just not reading (well, this book at least). I’m planning to start (and finish) the book this week. In particular, I’m done reading all other book clubs I belong to for this week, so I have a few days free. I guess that will put me half a week ahead of schedule, but hey, that’s how I roll.

5 Likes

Next week is up

1 Like