Re Zero Volume 12 Week 1
Re Zero Home Thread
Start Date: February 22, 2021
Previous Chapter: none
Next Chapter: Re Zero Volume 12 week 2
Week 1 Reading: End of chapter 1 part 7, page 62 (50 pages)
Word lists - Learn the vocabulary for Re Zero!
- [Floflo Word List ] coming soon
Time: the time can change so I suggest you ask on the discord in the Re Zero section
Discord link : https://discord.gg/AG5rnd
- Please use spoiler tags for major events in the current chapter(s) and any content in future chapters.
- When asking for help, please mention the chapter and page number. Also mention what version of the book you are reading.
- Don’t be afraid of asking questions, even if they seem embarrassing at first. All of us are here to learn.
- To you lurkers out there: Join the conversation, it’s fun!
- I’m reading along
- I’m still reading the book but I haven’t reached that part yet
- I’m no longer reading the book
- I already read that part
I have only read the online preview so far (so chapter 1), but anyway.
So, that’s what happen if Subaru doesn’t wake Emilia up. Good thing he did wait until he had a way to get out of that situation before he let it happen To be fair, since Echidna knows what’s going on on Emilia’s side, she would not have let things go otherwise.
I thought that Emilia’s past was dark, but not to the point that she would get possessed by the witch (or… maybe she is the witch and just self suppressing that memory? But then killing herself in one of the loops would not make sense).
It was kinda funny to see that the extra Ryuzu we saw before is just one of many suicide bombing clones.
Speaking of bombs, Emilia is a freaking walking weapon of mass destruction. Be it through the witch or Puck, she can wipe out half the world (indirectly). Funniest scenario would be to kill her while in witch form (after she had ravaged for a while); you thought you were safe, here comes Puck.
Unrelated to this week, but the color illustration of the tea party (which, to be fair, doesn’t really feel like a spoiler considering the massive Chekov’s gun that was laid out by giving the conditions for it to happen) cracks me up, especially Typhon’s face. “Here cometh Death, destroyer of worlds! Yaaaay, 久しぶり!”