Race to the Cake šŸ°

I like the sound of that.
My god, itā€™s full of stars.

3 Likes

Race to Koichi
Race of the Crabigator
Race to the Stars

But Iā€™m happy with the others too. Infinity is fun. El dorado sounds cool!

1 Like

Aww, I was really fond of Race to Paradise!! And the little drum emojis tooā€¦

2 Likes

I guess Iā€˜ll call a vote in a couple of days and the old name will still be an option :drum:

1 Like

We should also have a best of. Like: best of 8, best of 4, best of 2, winnner.

Also any variances on a particular name should be compiled into one and voted together. That way it doesnā€™t split the vote. If it wins, they we can decide which version to win. (like race to paradise with the cake or without it)

3 Likes

i joined the first group i hope thatā€™s ok with everyone!!!

2 Likes

hmmm another team member at a higher level than meā€¦ get ready to feel the constant piranha-like snap of my teeth at your heels, I have my sights set on catching @MidnightOverlord å…ˆč¼© and @Nath å…ˆč¼© !!!

4 Likes

you donā€™t really have much to worry about, iā€™m actually a slow poke and the ā€˜averageā€™ time is waaaay quicker than i have been for the past two or three levels

1 Like

sorry, i just levelled up by accident (i mean by doing my reviews which have been sitting for days)

3 Likes

Race to ꂟ道 enlightenment?:drum: :drum: :drum:

ā€œRace to Golemā€ because 悍恏恘悅恆 sounds like ā€œrock Jew,ā€ which essentially what Golem is.

Meh.

2 Likes

I REALLY LIKE IT !!! !!!

and totally NOT because my Irish-origin surname means ā€œOf earthā€ which I used to joke made me descended from golems, or the fact that I found out in my teen years that my great grandmother through my matrilineal side was Jewish but it was kept secret for persecution reasons and Jewish golems are the coolest

1 Like

Whenā€™s voting by the way. We should probably have a set date for submitting ideas so people can plan accordingly.

1 Like

I thought about closing submissions on Sunday evening and making multiple voting rounds next week, 3 days each.

1 Like

Sure, sounds good. Do you mind changing the header after each round of voting as well. The polls themselves should be on a separate thread titled ā€œRace to a Nameā€, or something. Then you can link to each new round of voting on the top of this page.

Donā€™t have the polls on the wiki/ team post. If you do we canā€™t remove it and it will be it more cluttered. Less room for new teams and members.

2 Likes

I agree. Maybe, to keep it simple, I will post the polls down here in this thread and the link to it up in the top post. Apperently in-thread links work.

1 Like

So how to get into this group thing. I just leveled 8, level avg. 10d 8h. what group should I get into and how? Looking above, I thing the ā€˜waiting to be membersā€™ group is correct for me ?

1 Like

Welcome to the Race!
You can choose the group you like best and the one you think you best fit into and add youself to the post. At the bottom there is a small edit symbol that allows you to make changes in the post.
If you want to join the Low Levelers, just put yourself beneath sgtowns :relaxed:.

do the naughty narwhals have a group page? or are we confined to this thread?

3 Likes

hmmm Naughty Narwhals should definitely have a group pageā€¦ we donā€™t right now thoughā€¦

1 Like