Race to the Cake šŸ°

Ah ok, cool, was in the mood for some banter :stuck_out_tongue:

Yay! Iā€™ve reached the only fast level in the 20sā€¦which I donā€™t plan on taking too fast.

2 Likes

You are more than welcome to create one, though :slight_smile:

1 Like

haha, i still havenā€™t got onto the lessons for this level, in the last level i did all the kanji and radicals but left the vocabā€¦
bad mistake because iā€™m still working through the vocab now!!! i levelled up but canā€™t work on my kanji or radicals yet because iā€™ve got last levelā€™s vocab!!! ><

Congrats, also sorry I havenā€™t done any lessons or reviews lately due to works and classes takes most of my time. I currently on hiatus but I am gonna come back soon, just donā€™t undrestimate my long hiatus, when I come back it gonna be a huge counter-attack lol

4 Likes

I eagerly and fearfully await your return! Also, donā€™t feel bad about taking a break or slowing down. Life happens. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Is it too late to join this? Sorry, my attention span is a little bad right now and I didnā€™t exactly catch the gist of how to join a group and whatnot. Can anyone give me the skinny?

1 Like

Fastest level! That was fun.

8 Likes

Find a group and put your name in it.
The post should be editable, but if you canā€™t, say which group you want to join and how long it takes you to level and some nice person will add you in.

2 Likes

How do I put how long it takes for me to level? Iā€¦ donā€™t really know that statistic about me, lol.

WKstats.com has that info

Here
You can get your API key from your profile.

Did you read the topic post?
Itā€™s under ā€œHow it works:ā€

Sorry, I quickly skimmed it, must have not seen that :sweat_smile: Thanks for answering my question, anyways!

I understand it can be hard to know what to do if youā€™re new.
Any other questions, just ask.

Remember to update your level and speed when you level up!

I think my speed might be a lil off because I took quiiiite awhile to become a paid user, so it says my time to complete level 3 is like a month lol

You can exclude it from the calculation by clicking on the bar.
It will become grayed out.

2 Likes

I just unexpectedly leveled up! :sweat_smile:

8 Likes

Sweet 16 (and never been kissed)!
Also, first (and quite possibly last) sub 7-day level.

2 Likes

:grin:

12 Likes

%E3%82%B9%E3%82%AF%E3%83%AA%E3%83%BC%E3%83%B3%E3%82%B7%E3%83%A7%E3%83%83%E3%83%88%20(663)

Matt-Smith-smile

19 Likes