Who Wants to Challenge Me to a Race?

Any newcomers around level 5 or below that want to challenge me to a race to level 60? I do better at these things when I have someone to compete against. We would basically be keeping each other accountable and rubbing it in when we get ahead of each other. Game on?

23 Likes

So many chances to be irresponsible and abuse incorrect answers through plugins.

But I do relate to the competition aspect. Makes me more focused.

4 Likes

I hear ya. All I can do is promise that I wonā€™t use any plug-ins.

What you could do instead, is aim at passing users who are just further beyond you. That way it keeps you motivated on staying on top of your reviews and such. An additional benefit is that you wonā€™t be discouraged if your ā€œcompetitor(s)ā€ ends up quitting, which often happens due to life circumstances.

27 Likes

I challenge you fttttttfttt fttt:rofl::rofl::rofl:

WaniKani is for learningā€¦ not a competition.

It makes me wonder how many high level users donā€™t actually know all of the stuff they have at guru or higher because ā€œgotta go fastā€

9 Likes

How could you not know the stuff unless youā€™re cheating yourself by looking up the answers or using plugins?

15 Likes

I would challenge you but some would say that starting with +55 level is cheating

28 Likes

Youā€™re right.
Plus the SRS system is here to check what you forgot. I sometimes noticed when reading japanese that I forgot a burnt item, but a quick reminder is enough to ā€œburn it backā€ in my brain.

6 Likes

If they donā€™t know it, itā€™ll go back to apprentice.

9 Likes

Race me, kouhai.

21 Likes

hi
Iā€™m doing this because itā€™s part of the tutorial checklist.

38 Likes

Iā€™m not necessarily ā€œracingā€, but Iā€™m level 05. Iā€™ll be going at about a 7-8 day per level pace for a while.

I thought the fastest was 10 days for these levels, no? Maybe 8 was the fastest possible pace or something?

Feel free to race me, have been on vacation mode for like over a month. If youā€™re fast you should be able to lv 60 before me, Iā€™m pretty slow :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Race yourself by seeing if you can level up in the minimum of time (minimum I believe is 7 days and 2 hours or so, so try to always level up in less than 8 days.)

The fastest for most levels is 6d20h. Some levels can be done in 3d10h. No one does this though. The most active users go for 7d levels.

2 Likes

Oh right, I remember hearing this hah. Guess Iā€™ve been away for too longā€¦ Thanks!

1 Like

Iā€™ll be part of your race group. Iā€™m competive about most things but strangely not about WK but Iā€™m already going as fast as I can and thatā€™s fine with me.

That said whatever keeps you focused, but actually knowing them is the first goal. 恭ļ¼Ÿ

1 Like

å‹č² ć ļ¼Ī£(惎Ā°ā–½Ā°)惎